Shocker! Lawrence Phillip Seems to Have Killed His Cell Mate

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n267993 said:
Hernandez is 15 years younger than Phillips and has 20 lbs on him. Phillips is in jail for driving his car into some kids and also apparently was a girlfriend beater. Hernandez shoots people in the face on a regular basis, but at least as far as we know doesn't hit women.

My money is on Aaron and I'll give you 2 to 1 odds.
This is kinda what I was thinking. The size and age advantage of Hernandez would be overwhelming.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
But Hernandez uses a gun. Phillips uses his bare hands. Advantage Phillips.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n268070 said:
But Hernandez uses a gun. Phillips uses his bare hands. Advantage Phillips.

Strangling some skinny crack head that is in a cage ain't tough. Walking up to a man and putting one between his eyes takes bravado. Advantage Hernandez

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n268134 said:
Strangling some skinny crack head that is in a cage ain't tough. Walking up to a man and putting one between his eyes takes bravado. Advantage Hernandez
You think shooting someone dead takes more bravado than doing it with no weapons? Hell, a toddler can kill someone with a gun.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n268184 said:
You think shooting someone dead takes more bravado than doing it with no weapons? Hell, a toddler can kill someone with a gun.
Phillips probably killed a little chinese guy who chose to take band class over karate when he was in school.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n268203 said:
Phillips probably killed a little chinese guy who chose to take band class over karate when he was in school.
Killing Pee Wee Herman with your bare hands is STILL tougher than shooting someone dead.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n267974 said:
Phillips all the way. Hernandez is a pussy and a coward who has to sneak up on people and shoot them with a gun. Phillips is a murderer's murderer. He likes to do it face to face with his hands.

Correct. Strangulation is up close, personal, less likely to be successful and the most likely to result in injury to the attacker. Phillips is a crazy mofo.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
t-gator;n267981 said:
But you have to factor in, Hernandez has more bodies under his belt. Plus there's no fair in fighting especially in prison. I'm rolling with Chico.

Hernandez may have more 'known' bodies under his belt. Who knows what's buried in those NEB cornfields. Only reason I'd consider Hernandez is age, but I'm thinking Phillips' experience in jails can balance that out. I'll take Phillips with a double helping of crazy. Hernandez, if confronted and without a weapon at hand, will pvssy out and try to sneak up on his victim later...but there wouldn't be a later.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n268218 said:
Killing Pee Wee Herman with your bare hands is STILL tougher than shooting someone dead.

That's a bunch of baloney. Phillips is a giant sissy. In college when everything was easy he was great. He goes to the pros and suddenly he has to deal with guys that are big and strong just like him and he completely falls apart. Dude couldn't even excel in the arena league. So he fails at every pro league there is, ends up being embarrassed by some teenagers playing a pickup game and has to drive his car into them because he is too scared to actually fight them. Then it turns out that he also has a propensity to assault women, another sign of what a coward he is. He is sent to jail for a long time and finally strangles his cellmate to death while the guy is sleeping. His cellmate is 37 years old and likely much smaller than Phillips.

When confronted with a bigger, stronger, and younger Hernandez who is also clearly tough enough and focused enough to see things through, you don't think Phillips will fold like a lawn chair?

I'm still sticking with Aaron and I am changing the odds to 10 to 1.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n268925 said:
That's a bunch of baloney. Phillips is a giant sissy. In college when everything was easy he was great. He goes to the pros and suddenly he has to deal with guys that are big and strong just like him and he completely falls apart. Dude couldn't even excel in the arena league. So he fails at every pro league there is, ends up being embarrassed by some teenagers playing a pickup game and has to drive his car into them because he is too scared to actually fight them. Then it turns out that he also has a propensity to assault women, another sign of what a coward he is. He is sent to jail for a long time and finally strangles his cellmate to death while the guy is sleeping. His cellmate is 37 years old and likely much smaller than Phillips.

When confronted with a bigger, stronger, and younger Hernandez who is also clearly tough enough and focused enough to see things through, you don't think Phillips will fold like a lawn chair?

I'm still sticking with Aaron and I am changing the odds to 10 to 1.

^This

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Phillips wins easily. You call him a coward, but what is Hernandez? Blowing people away from a moving car isn't exactly being a tough guy.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe grown men are playing the "my criminal is tougher than your criminal" game.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n268947 said:
Phillips wins easily. You call him a coward, but what is Hernandez? Blowing people away from a moving car isn't exactly being a tough guy.

​Bet you wouldn't say that if he was doing it from a Miata.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ain't no way I'd pick a Mexican thug over a black thug. Phillips wins, hands down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator