Should Ox Pay Reparations?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I do miss the days, when as a group, we use to infiltrate rival boards during game week and lay waste to any measure of hope they may have had of winning. Of course, that was when we were a football juggernaut pillaging every town we rumbled into... ah, those were good times :owned:

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
The GSMB doesn't deserve :kiffin:. They got what they deserved when it was shut down. Best thing that could have happened. Now to boot, they have the Dork. We should start a KS project to buy that rag of a paper and fire everyone of them.

That be cool as :kiffin: ... let me know how much, probably have/got loose change in between seat cushions.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I tried to go to the other place but when I tried to register it told me I "wasn't allowed in their community"....Have I been discriminated against?
You knew when you typed in GatorChatter as your user name the place was going to kick it out.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You knew when you typed in GatorChatter as your user name the place was going to kick it out.
:lol:

I know that they block chatter over there, but has anyone actually tried to make it, or variation of it, a username?
That would be hilarious

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Try signing up with it but use an @ instead of an a so its g@torch@tter. See what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Appears that board is now being run by Dork and Sir Lawrence. Dork has 3 of their most replied to troll threads and Sir Lawrence is right behind him trolling with threads titled "This basketball team is unwatchable", "The Work 'em silly sign needs to go" and "Does We are the Boys need a remix?". What a dumpster fire that place is. :lol:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
:lol:

I know that they block chatter over there, but has anyone actually tried to make it, or variation of it, a username?
That would be hilarious
I don't know. It was the first thing I thought about. Someone should try signing up with the user name GatotChatter with the butt lick ox picture as their avi.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, you should send them all you know on the rearing of hamsters.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How about we try the name Bradchatter, Chatter-Gerb, or GSMBsux.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Responding to the OP - no. Blaming OX for gsmb's failure is like muschamp or zook blaming UF's failure on SOS for leaving, rather than accepting responsibility (as a leader should) when the failure occurred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.