*SHRIEK* "Swamp Green" Uniforms Against TAMU, Program Has Officially Jumped the Shark

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There should be a hall of fame post section somewhere. Brucewayne's "go fvxk yourself and your mother" can be the 1st entry.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

By the way Brad, that bidet has done wonders for your hygiene. #nomoreskidmarks

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm taking a break from this board. So many ****ing babies. We're talking about uniforms. Great you think they're ugly. Your opinion matters so much and you guys are always right. You win. Nike and the uaa are the losers right? Because they're selling out these ugly shirts.
I know. I know. Don't let the door hit me on the way out.
**** yourself and your mother to anybody that says some **** like that.
I used to enjoy this board. Everyone go **** yourself.
Bye

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm taking a break from this board. So many ****ing babies. We're talking about uniforms. Great you think they're ugly. Your opinion matters so much and you guys are always right. You win. Nike and the uaa are the losers right? Because they're selling out these ugly shirts.
Bye

Classic. :lol:

If someone were to print that diatribe on a jersey I'd damn sure buy it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Nike' rep bragged that it was the screenprinter's idea to put "alligator scales" on our unis?? UF obey them long time.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Bye
Ouch. I just sent this in a PM to someone earlier this month. It certainly applies here:

I love message boards. I've been on them for damn near 20 years now. I love the drama, the bickering, the jokes. The members here are extremely clever and extremely funny. However, message boards aren't for everyone and people that take them too seriously burn out, often in spectacular fashion. It's one reason why we have five times the lurkers than members - people would rather watch the train wreck than actually be on the train. :lol:

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
This uniform thing seems to have rubbed a lot of you the wrong way.

It's just UNIFORMS!

I'm 32 and have been a fan of Florida football since '93. I've never really been a fan of the uniforms, though. I admit our uniforms have become synonymous with the UF brand, but they're not iconic to anyone.

I'm not dumping on you guys for not liking the new unis, but this board sounds like a group of curmudgeons.

Some of you sound like this is the worst thing ever.

Chill out! It's just one game, people. Next week we'll go back to wearing your classic favorites.

As much as we've sucked over the past 8 years I'm surprised so many people are reacting negatively to these. If there's a tradition I want to keep, it's getting back to competing for championships. I think our uniforms suck either way. But that's just my opinion.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
For all you Haters. Keep hating.

I have to say, these things look even worse than they did in the pictures. That color is really bad - so damn dreary. It would have looked better if they had just done the damn thing all black with orange and blue highlights here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.