*SHRIEK* "Swamp Green" Uniforms Against TAMU, Program Has Officially Jumped the Shark

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather break these back out and wear them at every home game for a whole season....

d766fff0beb769aa0ce8eeafa5085f11.jpg

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I thought we'd be wearing pink for breast cancer awareness month. Unless, of course, we're saving those for the Halloween matchup with UGA.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought we'd be wearing pink for breast cancer awareness month. Unless, of course, we're saving those for the Halloween matchup with UGA.

That's probably exactly what we should do. They're going to beat us bloody like a bunch of vaginas anyway.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I take it the pink astroturf field will be next.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I still don't like the 'new' font, that we have had for 10 years now.

The new font on the panels in the stadium looks flat out stupid.

The white helmets suck balls.

These uniforms are the cherry on top of the manure sundae that is our football program.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We are well past Fire Mac.

FIRE STRICKLIN AND CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE DAMN ATHLETIC DEPT. AN ENEMA. THE WHOLE DAMN DEPARTMENT. FIRE THEM ALL.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’s clear that this board, with the average age of 74, is going to desire a more “traditional” look. The fact that I fking HATE this doesn’t mean that my, or any of you other old farts opinions, represents the kids on the field or in the stands, or the “target” market. Nike isn’t Nike because they don’t know their audience. As much as I think the Oregon uniforms week after week look ridiculous, their kids seem to like them. WTF do I know.

I’d like to hear what the kids on and off the field think.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm 38. Those are some of the worst things I've seen. I hate gimmick uniforms. It's fvking stupid.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
It’s clear that this board, with the average age of 74, is going to desire a more “traditional” look. The fact that I fking HATE this doesn’t mean that my, or any of you other old farts opinions, represents the kids on the field or in the stands, or the “target” market. Nike isn’t Nike because they don’t know their audience. As much as I think the Oregon uniforms week after week look ridiculous, their kids seem to like them. WTF do I know.

Did you miss the whole 'social media' bit? that's where the kids hang out.

These are a ****ing joke.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nike made those one orange arm abominations too (for us and other teams) that are very common in orphanages in subsaharan Africa today.

Dont act like they dont fvkk up often.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
7718429.jpg

This was also in the running by Nike. Just missed out
I actually prefer that top to the monstrosity we're actually gonna wear

They call it green, looks pretty damn grey to me...except that random blue band on the sleeve.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

I just lost the tiny shred of respect I had for you. Nike is clearly being run by a 12 year old aspiring fashion designer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.