Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So technically I was right…suck it, @URGatorBait
any last words?

Die 30 Rock GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Every time one of our insider’s tries to break news on something, it not only doesn’t happen but seems to almost go the exact opposite and burn us. Undoubtedly there are bigger issues and the problems are so deep we may not be able to recover from them. But I can’t think of a single UF media, insider, etc. that isn’t a complete embarrassment. It’s like they almost turn kids and their families off with their stupidity. Napier needs to address this.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Good. Let them make a mockery of things. I remember when we all laughed at Richt starting a walk-on safety at QB in Jax 2015. It was comical and showed how messed up things had gotten. They needed to bottom out and so do we.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Good. Let them make a mockery of things. I remember when we all laughed at Richt starting a walk-on safety at QB in Jax 2015. It was comical and showed how messed up things had gotten. They needed to bottom out and so do we.

How much lower can we go under Stricklin?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
LOL

Napier is such a fraud man. Fooled me at first until I saw his coaching decisions....

Should have hired Kiffin.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
One QB in 3 cycles and the guy isn't signed yet and could very well flip to Clemson.

To alleviate these problems we signed the worst big 10 QB....good job! Things are looking up.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I say this without the slightest hint of sarcasm as I’ve sadly become emotionally numb: this program has become a f****** embarrassment. I think it’s very clear that Simmons wanted to reclassify from the get-go but admissions is blocking it as they’ve done many times before. Napier, or any coach, doesn’t stand a chance of bringing us back.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Another terrible look for the program with dealing with a QB commit. I'm not confident we even keep Lagway at this moment. It's obvious Napier needs help in this department, needs a dedicated QB coach or offensive coordinator. Also Napier promised he'd bring in a fourth scholarship QB. I have a feeling he's just gonna do something stupid like award a walk-on QB a scholarship. I like some of the things Napier has done, but he needs to step back and assume a CEO type role and let someone run the offense. I realize we have a pussy administration that doesn't take football seriously, so we're probably just stuck with average football play and coaches. Seems like its gone from us chasing the likes of 5 or so of the tops teams to now chasing the the middle of the pack in the SEC. We just don't seem to be serious about football when most of the other SEC schools and ones coming in are making it their top priority.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s clear that’s where we’re headed and no one gives two effs. We’ve decided that academic excellence and athletic excellence are mutually exclusive and our quest is to become Vandy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator