Sir Sean Connery Dies Age 90

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sir Sean has left the cashal. One of the great ones. Connery refused to alter his accent so Fleming wrote his Scot heritage into the character in later books.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
His son, Jason Connery, told BBC News that his father died in his sleep while in the Bahamas. He had been "unwell for some time."

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He was an Icon!

He was James Bond, none of the others measured up to the original.

I'm not mourning because he lived a Great life, did what he wanted and left his mark!

Fair winds Sean.....

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Sean Connery, as James Bond, walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance, and then casually looks at his watch for a moment. The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"
"No," he replies, "Q has just given me this state-of-the-art watch. I was just testing it."
The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?"
Bond explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically."
The lady says, "What's it telling you now?"
"Well, it says you're not wearing any panties."
The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken because I'm wearing panties!"
Bond smirks, taps his watch and says, "Bloody thing's an hour fast."

Legend. RIP

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
No one could slap around and force himself on Bond girls like Connery did! :lol:
As an update (and shoutout to @Gator By Marriage), I had From Russia With Love on in the background on Saturday and tried to get a screenshot of Bond slapping Tatiana around just before he banged (and by "banged," I basically mean "forced rape that always turns consensual) her... but I failed. :(

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As an update (and shoutout to @Gator By Marriage), I had From Russia With Love on in the background on Saturday and tried to get a screenshot of Bond slapping Tatiana around just before he banged (and by "banged," I basically mean "forced rape that always turns consensual) her... but I failed. :(

Then you tired the same foreplay on Mrs DG?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
1472226871266.gif

1496328309-bond2.gif

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Dementia.

For the record -
I think all Bond guys had to live up to Connery's gold standard.
Daniel Craig came the closest IMO.

I think they all had descent qualities, just got held to an iconic standard after him.

I actually like a couple of the Bronson ones as they were the first I saw. Dalton was a victim of the 80’s, Craig am has been solid and Lasenby wasn’t half bad but flushed it away with ego. Roger Moore was to bond what Adam West was to Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.