Snake swallows grown man whole

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
:lol: no excuses for the shirt, that was in my dark Tallahassee days.

But my Dad is a big reptile fan so I've grown up around snakes my entire life, have lots of respect for them. Hell, before I was born my Dad had a pet rattlesnake. He's a bit crazy.

Black racers are very cool, so thanks for killing them you a$$hole! The snake in this pic is a rat snake, they eat rats. You know, those gross rodents that can spread disease? Or maybe you're a big rat fan.
looks like a corn snake to me (rat snake family)

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I thought the rat snakes were yellow, that one appears orange, or are there different ones?

Edit: I see Cooter made comment later.

Had one of these bastids on the side of the house a couple of months ago.
yellow%20closeup.jpg

We live in a cul-de-sac, and there is a street behind us, so we technically have a next door neighbor that's on that back street. They don't take care of their damn yard at all, and they are zoned agricultural so we can't even get the damn county to do anything about it.
At any rate, I decided to let it live to take care of any crap over in their yard :lol:
I used to have a couple of these guys for pets when I was a kid

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Yes, there are yellow and red. There is no reason to kill either unless you're an a$$.

I'm beginning to think you're Spikes...it seems you fear Google. :lol:

Just kidding, don't take it personally, I know you're joking, etc.
On my farm in N Alabama the gray rat snakes are by far the most prevalent, some black rats and corn snakes; never seen a yellow up here

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator