Snap Counts A&M

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

It’s a paywall so I didn’t want to just paste the article. If you all are interested in a particular player I’ll let you know.

@soflagator Kamari Wilson had 16 snaps

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
What's happening with Wingo? I thought he would be a major contributor this year.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Nyquil? Forget it we do not throw to the backs and we use X as our checkdown 35 yards across the field at the LOS

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
How were the safety rotations?
Perkins should play over TJ

DL?
It seemed I saw a lot of McClellen W/ Dexter which is what I’ve been begging for all season

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I don’t recall Nayquan or Lingard getting a single carry. Did either of them get any snaps? (Hard to complain as I thought Etienne and Montrell really played well.)

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t recall Nayquan or Lingard getting a single carry. Did either of them get any snaps? (Hard to complain as I thought Etienne and Montrell really played well.)
Lingard got 1 carry.
Nayquan 0

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I like Wright and think he’s a solid RB. The other two are just playing at a much higher level.
I think BN did the right thing starting him and giving him the majority of reps the first few games. Sounds like he's a very hard worker and a great example of what BN expects. Once the other, more talented RBs caught onto expectations, they took over. Kind of sucks for Wright but that's the nature of the beast . Hope he gets a share of runs on Senior day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.