SOURCE: Locker room is divided, young players looking to transfer

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He retained Grantham after he produced our worst defense EVER last year. He should not be afforded the opportunity to fire him now. Honestly, I’d tell Mullen he’s yours until you’re gone!

Exactly. Though I really think 2019 was the missed opportunity, A coach determined to win a title, and who really understood what he had in 2019, would've recognized that an even competent defense would've gotten 1-2 stops against Lsu and/or uga and an SEC crown was lost as a result of not having one. With what we had coming back in 2020, and the chance to have a special year he should've been fired immediately after the fsu game.

Everyone gets that Alabama is just a machine right now. The great coaches have taken advantage when they're having off years. That's how Fisher, Meyer, Swinney and even Orgeron have won their NCs. Similar to NFL teams when the Pats weren't themselves over the last 20 years. Small windows and they have to be taken advantage of. Mullen didn't, and that 2019 season will always be his biggest blown chance at accomplishing something.

There are no second chances here. Not with Grantham.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
There should have been 2 meetings today at UF. First one between Mullen and Fat Todd where it is made clear that if UGA doesn’t face the best Defense they will see all year in 2 weeks then he is fired. The second one would be between Stricklin and Mullen where it is made clear that if AR doesn’t start in 2 weeks then he is fired. Gives them both 2 weeks to try and get their $hit together. Sadly, I’m guessing neither took place..

No, you don't give the Dwag an option, you show him the door. Preferably with somebodies foot in his butt.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think Donk is pointing to the UGA game in 2022 as the end, I think he’s pointing to the game in 2 weeks as the end. .
I am. I suspected it would be 2022 at the start of the year but I didn't envision this colossal failure he would be this year in every single aspect, again.

Yes, they are gone in two weeks on Monday.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm waiting for a hastily scheduled press conference. Unfortunately that might be a while.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I am. I suspected it would be 2022 at the start of the year but I didn't envision this colossal failure he would be this year in every single aspect, again.

Yes, they are gone in two weeks on Monday.
You really think so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator