SOURCE: Mullen safe, staff is not; was mass "flu" a player revolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They didnt even cancel media AFTER they fired Sharkfuchser.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Even if Florida was undefeated and number 1 in the country today that mother fucher should be fired for that stupid ass "recruiting season" comment.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As for Mullen and his recruiting crack, recruiting is ALL YEAR, it sure as hell isn't just a "season". Good God.

The thing is I know it’s not what he even meant. Even if he truly views it that way, no chance did he mean to say publicly that he didn’t recruit during the season. I think he obviously meant he’d discuss recruiting questions then. But he’s too arrogant to correct himself and would rather just stomp his feet and look even worse than he did 48 hours ago.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
What does cancelling media have to do with firing coaches? They said he was still doing an SEC teleconference.

SEC obligation. While I dont think this is about firing Mullen, he still would have to do the SEC presser

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The thing is I know it’s not what he even meant. Even if he truly views it that way, no chance did he mean to say publicly that he didn’t recruit during the season. I think he obviously meant he’d discuss recruiting questions then. But he’s too arrogant to correct himself and would rather just stomp his feet and look even worse than he did 48 hours ago.
Does he have his recruiting stamp? (Like duck stamp for hunting season).

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So all pressers cancelled except the SEC which we have to have a person attending. Today's presser cancelled early along with Grantham and any players not available.

Something is happening.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I have to say that me announcing sourced information and it turning out to be the complete opposite in less than 24 hours would be a record, even for me. :lol:

I'm going to see if I can get some more info right now.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Even if Florida was undefeated and number 1 in the country today that mother fucher should be fired for that stupid ass "recruiting season" comment.

No! Saban's a real prick but he's earned it. It Mullen was undefeated and ranked number 1, he can smirk at the media all he wants.

If only we were undefeated and number 1.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have to say that me announcing sourced information and it turning out to be the complete opposite in less than 24 hours would be a record, even for me. :lol:

Too good to be true. :lol:

HumbleGator

Nov 4, 2017
If you suck at recruiting, why wouldn't you hire someone to teach you how to do it?

Recruiting isn't mullen's problem. Todd Grantham isn't mullen's problem. Special teams isn't mullen's problem.

ARROGANCE is his problem. He fixes that, which is simple to do, the rest fixes itself.
Everything you mentioned is Mullen’s problem; especially the ARROGANCE.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

giphy.gif

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Maybe you get lucky and he grabbed the wrong size nails yesterday. But honestly, the chances of that guy being back at Ace again are slim to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator