SOURCES: Coaching rumors Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaniemonk

Cubicle Gangster
Nov 24, 2014
Gator Fever;n116712 said:
That doesn't mean squat - those places always write things like that.

Don't look now, but I think you just perfectly summarized the point of that article.

And I totally agree. Professional publications tend to write news articles all the freaking time now. It's getting ridiculous, amirite?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
beaniemonk;n116733 said:
Don't look now, but I think you just perfectly summarized the point of that article.

And I totally agree. Professional publications tend to write news articles all the freaking time now. It's getting ridiculous, amirite?

Its gotten ridiculous now - Anyone even hinted at gets a couple of places saying its just an agent etc or there is zero chance of that happening and all the rest.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
beaniemonk;n116733 said:

Freaking avatar is hilarious! ! This guy's committed

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n116630 said:
Many of us wonder why you wear a concrete helmet, as there doesn't seem to be anything there to protect.

Well I was ok with Freeze until he got shut out....And believe it or not as bad as Muschamps offenses have been we've never got shut out. To me Ole Miss loss at the hands of Arky was worse than our losses to Mizzou or Bama. Bielema beat his ass with half of the talent in November....do you really want a coach whose teams play best in September ?
Sorry but my new flavors of the week are Jay Gruden and Bret Bielema......

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
You're kidding right? LSU got shut out last week I guess Miles now stinks too.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
WobbleGator;n116775 said:
One damn game shouldn't be the deal breaker on a coach.

I agree Wobble to a point. I should have also mentioned as I just did in another thread that I've come to my senses on this topic. The overall numbers on Freeze really aren't any better than Muschamp. If....and it's a BIG IF, Freeze had been contacted through an agent or otherwise prior to that turd that he dropped at Arky's feet last Saturday, it should have been an audition for him perform for his prospective boss(es). Instead he got the livin crap kicked out of him by a coach with half the talent. We don't need a guy who will take a dump on the big stage. And UF football is a mighty big stage.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Freeze took over an Ole Miss team that was 1-15 in SEC play the 2 years before his arrival. No way can that be compared to Muschamp in any way at UF since they are a usual bottom dweller there.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n116853 said:
Freeze took over an Ole Miss team that was 1-15 in SEC play the 2 years before his arrival. No way can that be compared to Muschamp in any way at UF since they are a usual bottom dweller there.

And he has gone 10-13 in the 2+ years since. Would you oppinion be different if he ends up 10-14 after this weekend. And in the same amount of time Muschamp was 13-11. Is it the same no, but its' more similar than people are trying to make it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n116860 said:
And he has gone 10-13 in the 2+ years since. Would you oppinion be different if he ends up 10-14 after this weekend. And in the same amount of time Muschamp was 13-11. Is it the same no, but its' more similar than people are trying to make it.

I just don't see that team taking over there with how everyone else is playing now in that division. Being 500 in SEC play there now is like some of the past Ole Miss teams having just a couple of losses imo. That is one reason I think he will possibly make the switch to us to get an even better recruiting situation.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n116697 said:
I could see us losing 9 games with Graham or Mora

The same Mora who has his team ranked in the Top 10 right now? Yeah...that would suck. I'd rather us just keep Muschamp.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n116882 said:
The same Mora who has his team ranked in the Top 10 right now? Yeah...that would suck. I'd rather us just keep Muschamp.

He has a first round pick under center. He's a defensive coach and his defense is freaking soft. And his offensive coordinator has been fired twice already. If we hire Mora be prepared for all the play makers to keep going to fsu and Bama. Mora is bum

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n116870 said:
I just don't see that team taking over there with how everyone else is playing now in that division. Being 500 in SEC play there now is like some of the past Ole Miss teams having just a couple of losses imo. That is one reason I think he will possibly make the switch to us to get an even better recruiting situation.

So beating Vanderbilt, Tennesse, Arkansas, Mississippi State, an up and down TAM, an up and down Aurburn team, LSU and Alabama.. you can't find possibly 5 wins for a great coach out of that SEC schedule?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n116885 said:
He has a first round pick under center. He's a defensive coach and his defense is freaking soft. And his offensive coordinator has been fired twice already. If we hire Mora be prepared for all the play makers to keep going to fsu and Bama. Mora is bum

Just to be clear...he's a bum who has his team ranked in the Top 10? His overall record the last couple of years vs. the Mighty Gators must be worse than ours, no?.............Oh sh!tt! His record kicks ass compared to ours and he's got a top 10 team.?.?.? So how is he a bum, exactly?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n116888 said:
Just to be clear...he's a bum who has his team ranked in the Top 10? His overall record the last couple of years vs. the Mighty Gators must be worse than ours, no?.............Oh sh!tt! His record kicks ass compared to ours and he's got a top 10 team.?.?.? So how is he a bum, exactly?

So because his team is doing better than the worst UF team in the past 30 years, he is considered to be a good coach?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n116888 said:

So that's your requirement,being in the top 10 for a week? Hell, muschamps had us in the top 10 before. He freaking inherited an all world qb. Who's going to fix our offense if we hire him?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's all about the right fit. Gene chizik won a national championship , you want us to hire him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator