Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That video grab is a fake. Blow it up you can see where someone photoshopped today's date and time stamp into the photo
yes-wait-wtf.gif

21Jump

Nov 5, 2017
Just spoke with an old UF roommate. 20 yr Bull Gator. In fact he was honored on the field this year. Well connected. Said the Chip rumor is crap. Admin not even close to inking any deal. They have two high level conversations going with current coaches agents. Just be patient. Its going to be a great hire and will be done with “cautious expedience” his words.

There is no new news!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Welp, I guess that's that. We have posted almost 2,000 post and we are no closer to knowing anything. My prediction: Kelly to UCLA, Frost to Nebraska, and Mike Bobo to Florida. Thanks Scott Foley
What did the Doofey article say? It won’t load on my phone

NetEngGator

Nov 5, 2017
Just spoke with an old UF roommate. 20 yr Bull Gator. In fact he was honored on the field this year. Well connected. Said the Chip rumor is crap. Admin not even close to inking any deal. They have two high level conversations going with current coaches agents. Just be patient. Its going to be a great hire and will be done with “cautious expedience” his words.

There is no new news!

Dude ... you quoted yourself.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jeez, it's not only fake, it's infected.

Duped again. :(

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
That video grab is a fake. Blow it up you can see where someone photoshopped today's date and time stamp into the photo
It's not. There's pixalation around the numbers. You couldn't have photoshopped that in.

Mim Jacelwain

Oct 30, 2017
What did the Doofey article say? It won’t load on my phone
Not Doofy, but same his butt buddy Robbie, he basically quoted what ever body else has been saying. No discussed money with anybody blah blah blah. Be patient, and how much he loved Duffy's triple chin.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Jumping in on last page, so this might have come up already.

This is from a poster on SG. Not familiar with the name. something about Foley being in the ears of Boosters in the title. Here is the OP

I'll restate in case copying other forums post is a problem. According to this guy who has had an agent friend, the contract is signed and Foley is buzzing in the ears of boosters disuading them from Kelly because of sanctions in Oregon.

Don't know if true, but I knew Foley should not have been allowed to be part of the system after "resigning".
Fvk Foley if this is true.

"Serious problem if true. Just got this message from my friend who is an agent and has a pretty good history of being on top of what we do at UF.

"The contract has been drafted, Kelly has no issues and is ready to come and the delay is from UF -- this is from someone who is drafting the agreement on UF's side. The main problem is Foley. Foley is in the ear of several large boosters and is saying he's uncomfortable with Kelly because of the sanctions under his watch. My insider has a lot of credibility because he posted this before the Finebaum show and had more detail than Heitner. According to the insider with a direct connection in the legal department, Foley is a major issue because he is adamant against Kelly and unfortunately, a lot of boosters still respect Foley. He further says that if Kelly goes elsewhere then you can thank Jeremy Foley. "

This guy called the Mac fire before most I know even knew he was in trouble. Also called the scandal in CBB before it broke. I trust him...sadly ;/"

Foley's house will burn.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dip into this thread at your own risk. It's like navigating in a snake pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.