Sources: UF & Chip Kelly working on contract details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
yep. even more frustrating was the missouri game the following year when driskel was finally benched for treon and westbrook catches a td pass with two guys hanging off of him. i would have stroked out if i were driskel:eek3:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
yep. even more frustrating was the missouri game the following year when driskel was finally benched for treon and westbrook catches a td pass with two guys hanging off of him. i would have stroked out if i were driskel:eek3:

Nope, that was all in 14

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
If I remember correctly, Clay Burton either had a false start or some other illegal procedure penalty that killed a potential scoring drive in that game. I would have jumped down his throat, too.

Tevin Westbrook is the one who basically cost us two games with dropped passes in '14.
I thought it was on a fake fg or forth day. Clay burton was wide open for a walk in TD but fell down over his own feet and the ball fell incomplete. either way he sucked

Westbrook cost us the LSU game and changed the momentum of the FSU game when we were about to score instead of having a 98 yard pick six the other way.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Florida: ESPN’s Chris Low reports the situation with Chip Kelly and Florida isn’t nearly as far down the road as many thought and could wind up turning into nothing

i-quit-gif-15.gif

amber1

Sep 1, 2017
Too much anticipation of CK coming to UF doesn't help, just like the same situation in Knoxville won't help it's hiring process. Both schools' fan bases have become rabid.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Florida: ESPN’s Chris Low reports the situation with Chip Kelly and Florida isn’t nearly as far down the road as many thought and could wind up turning into nothing

I don’t know the timelines of the two statement, but at approximately 7:30 tonight on Espnu radio, Low said that CK was the best overall fit at UF and would probably be the hire.

Even moments after this initial comment went viral, some radio station that interviewed him tweeted that he followed by saying wasn’t implying that the Kelly deal was dead or wouldn’t happen.

I think this tweet, combined with the silence, has caused us to come off the rails.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don’t know the timelines of the two statement, but at approximately 7:30 tonight on Espnu radio, Low said that CK was the best overall fit at UF and would probably be the hire.

Even moments after this initial comment went viral, some radio station that interviewed him tweeted that he followed by saying wasn’t implying that the Kelly deal was dead or wouldn’t happen.

I think this tweet, combined with the silence, has caused us to come off the rails.
Can you restate this using an unnamed source?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Can you restate this using an unnamed source?

I don’t know the timelines of the two statement, but at approximately 7:30 tonight on _______, ______ said that CK was the best overall fit at UF and would probably be the hire.

Even moments after this initial comment went viral, _______ tweeted that he followed by saying wasn’t implying that the Kelly deal was dead or wouldn’t happen.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

Silence isn’t a bad thing in serious negotiations and there hasn’t been a peep from the CK side = professionals

AvgJoe

Nov 14, 2017
Too much anticipation of CK coming to UF doesn't help, just like the same situation in Knoxville won't help it's hiring process. Both schools' fan bases have become rabid.

No... the vols are freaking insane about gruden. It's a habitual 4-5 yr rabid ritual of desperation for gruden.

We just suck at hiring a coach, any coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.