South Carolina is in shambles; Bobo named newest OC

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, how many OC's now for Muschamp in the last 8 years? Five? It's absurd. It's the final step towards saving his own ass and everyone knows it.

And he's calling on a Dwag to save his sorry azz. Funny how he's riding a Bobo to save it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t believe that not only did they not fire him, they brought in another underachieving failure of an OC to “save” his job. It’s like we’ve seen this movie before. :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I can’t believe that not only did they not fire him, they brought in another underachieving failure of an OC to “save” his job. It’s like we’ve seen this movie before. :lol:

In their defense, the BOT openly admitted that they were considering the buyout and his own president acknowledged that his AD had consulted fsu to see how they managed to deal with their own disaster. One of the quotes was "there's so many other things I can do with 18 million". They've already accepted his being a lost cause, but just don't have the funds to make it happen, or the stomach to write the check. They're simply giving him time because it's cheaper. I described it as Costanza's final days at Play Now, and I think that's about as accurate a description as there is. He's done, just not today.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hesitation on ending the Muschamp era may also have been heavily influenced by available replacements. F$U gets Norell? Ole Miss gets Kiffin? Slim pickings among the coaching ranks this season.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
The cocks just won't learn.

giphy.gif

And I'm perfectly OK with it :)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A chump and a bobo walked into a bar. You know how i know? They both have a giant softball on their foreheads as proof.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
South Carolina: Mike Bobo will join the staff as offensive coordinator on a 2-year deal worth more than $1 million a year

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
South Carolina: Mike Bobo will join the staff as offensive coordinator on a 2-year deal worth more than $1 million a year
How much do USC fans hate their AD right now? Has to be more than GC v. Fooley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.