South Carolina Vs North Carolina

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n271217 said:
Their defense and rushing game didn't look too bad.
Compared to what? They didn't get a stop the entire first half. Not one.

Their O is so bad that UNC went for it on 4th and medium on their own 30 confidant that they could stop USc's offense, which was the correct assumption.

I am amzade at how years of Daz and Dumptank have changed our mindset around here.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
North Carolina had multiple opportunities to win this game big. Their QB is a sensitive little wus, so credit to USC for taking advantage of that. USC made adjustments in the second half, but North Carolina still had chances to put them away. I think USC will barely make a bowl this year and finish 5th in the East.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n271234 said:
I am amzade
Your dyslexia is even worse than usual today. In fact, your behavior has been a bit off the last month or so. Have you been taking your medication?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n271234 said:

Their O is so bad that UNC went for it on 4th and medium on their own 30 confidant that they could stop USc's offense, which was the correct assumption.

I am amzade at how years of Daz and Dumptank have changed our mindset around here.

Well SC has started slowly on offense in some recent years. Not sure what they do this season but I would be surprised if they are worse than 7-5. The defense at least didn't pull another A&M game and that RB looked decent.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n271234 said:

We would have been happy to open with a win over a middle of the road ACC team like UNC. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That NC quarterback was an embarrassment. Not only did he have some of the worst accuracy in the history of football, he was a crybaby the entire game. Cried to the refs, whined to his receivers, and then had to leave the game for a few plays with a boo-boo.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
All of this will be moot when SOS hangs 40+ on UsucK next week then strolls into Athens the week after and makes UGA his personal bitch again.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
SEC!
SEC!
SEC!

Glad for the HBC and for the SEC. Now I don't feel so bad about cheering for Louisville.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n271244 said:
Your dyslexia is even worse than usual today. In fact, your behavior has been a bit off the last month or so. Have you been taking your medication?

:blahblah: You still mad about missing that Trent Richardson joke? :law:

BTW thanks for the emote. Next, I want to be a mod. I know Dude is in line first.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n271485 said:
BTW thanks for the emote.
You've had that emote for weeks. I almost gave you :kiffin:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You feel me, Buttlick? I'll have you know I have an invitation from a prestigious board that requires research and references before you join. No trolls allowed!!!

I'm glad to see the return of the sarcastic Ox. You've been way to diplomatic even before this board. You can still put on your "calm, even-handed" administrator hat when the time comes, but the chili isn't the same without some Ox spice.
That Kiffen emote would still beat that hideous dickburger. :lmao:

BTW the Powerful Dickburger needs to make an appearance for Mac's first game at least. Many people have not seen that.

Googling dickburger seems too risky.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n271244 said:

I like it Law …. amzade = amazed & jaded at the same time… book it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator