Spectrum

Rhvgator

Mar 10, 2021
I guess Spectrum did me a favor last night and didn’t let me watch a Gator opener on TV in forever.

They waited until exactly at 8:00 to cut ESPN. I don’t give an effe if it was ESPN or Spectrum’s fault. They can both shove it.

With that said, football season was really the only reason I hadn’t cut the cord yet.

Who do y’all recommend- fuboTV, YouTube, other? Direct TV is not an option for me.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I guess Spectrum did me a favor last night and didn’t let me watch a Gator opener on TV in forever.

They waited until exactly at 8:00 to cut ESPN. I don’t give an effe if it was ESPN or Spectrum’s fault. They can both shove it.

With that said, football season was really the only reason I hadn’t cut the cord yet.

Who do y’all recommend- fuboTV, YouTube, other? Direct TV is not an option for me.
I have Hulu Live, but if you have beef with Disney then Youtube TV would be the next logical one that provides the most in one spot.

I kept Spectrum for internet, but dropped their cable long ago

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021

Hi, RHV!!! Hope you and your girls are doing well. Same thing happened to me last night. I was watching the pregame, and then it went black at kickoff. I needed the sleep anyway. Glad we didn't miss much. lol Good to see you, though!!!

Last edited:

Rhvgator

Mar 10, 2021
Hi, RHV!!! Hope you and your girls are doing well. Same thing happended to me last night. I was watching the pregame, and then it went black at kickoff. I needed the sleep anyway. Glad we didn't miss much. lol Good to see you, though!!!

Hey, Layla!

My oldest daughter is a freshman in college, and youngest is a Sr in high school. We are doing great….

Any suggestions on what I should change my name to now? Guest27 probably won’t work this time.

LaylaGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Hey, Layla!

My oldest daughter is a freshman in college, and youngest is a Sr in high school. We are doing great….

Any suggestions on what I should change my name to now? Guest27 probably won’t work this time.
I hear "FireNapier" is really picking up steam. Just throwing it out there.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Hulu live during the season.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was forced to listen to the Gator Radio Network online for the first time since Mick retired.

Like everything else the Smiling Dork From Starkville has hired, the new play by play guy absolutely reeks of ass.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Anyone but Dish Network they are constantly in contract battles with various providers and they pull sh!t like this all the time.
I have never used them but friends have and regretted it

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Anyone but Dish Network they are constantly in contract battles with various providers and they pull sh!t like this all the time.
I have never used them but friends have and regretted it
Dish and the local fox affiliate have been at an impasse for over a year. Missed a lot of jags game last year but checking the schedule it seems only 3 this year. Crazy!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I watched it on watchESPN. With spectrum. Guess there was a loophole?

Avenger48c

No Longer Cautiously Optimistic
Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2019
I have YouTube TV and it's good - no complaints after having it for about a year. They have the NFL Sunday Ticket starting this year, too, if that's something you care about.

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
I watched it on watchESPN. With spectrum. Guess there was a loophole?
Yeah same here on my computer, but not the app on my TV.

This was my last issue with Spectrum, and it's way too expensive. I've already scheduled AT&T fiber install for Tuesday, $40 cheaper and 200mb more than what we were getting just for internet with Spectrum. Once that is set up, we're cancelling Spectrum and going with YouTube.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

LaylaGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Just set up my new DirecTV account over the phone. It took a total of 20 minutes, and my equipment should arrive before the games kick off on Friday night. Suck it, Spectrum!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

So they cut a deal to get ESPN and ABC back on but basically cut a bunch of other channels

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.