Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait ...

we had a defensive stop?
In their defense, they were probably as shocked as the rest of us.

When Billy gets confused his default playcalling is hilariously bad, basically outside zone, outside zone, 2 hitch routes. If we know it, they know it.

Last edited:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not going to bother with the rest of the post because Billy doesn't really have a chance against any of those other teams.

Cowbell is on the road, has an OC that scores big points. Honestly this should always be an EASY win for a Gator team but didn't work reality we know it's probably a coin flip. if it were at home I'd call it a likely win but Retard Billy is basically useless on the road.

SCUM- our guy is STUPID but so is there. this one's going to be entertaining just to see which which coach does the dumbest thing. It could go extra innings to see which one us more incompetent. the good news is we've only paid 50 million for our clown, they paid 100.

UK- lol. Another loss. They have half the talent and four times the coach. Stoops isnt good by any means but he is four times the coach of Skingblade. He simply wont let Billy run the plays he wants to run and Billy cant compute and wont run anything else. This loss pretty much seals the deal.

Samford- a loss would basically mean he's fired that day. They are far better than USF and Arky though. Surely this is a win.

UCF- good coach but for some reason they are absolute trash and have no talent. Should be an easy win even for Slingblade. But nothing is easy for Slingbkade, is it?

Im going to slightly change my mind. Tennessee's the only other game which I see in the maybe column, because they are Tennessee. They always find away to lose. Maybe their defensive coordinator will decide to give us the run but stop the pass again this year.
KY will be a win if we tackle. I think it’s that easy.

Miami is a win.
TN is a win. New QB and a rebuilt defense.
Samford & UCF are wins.
Miss St is a win. New coach

A&M is a win - gonna be funny watching that defense .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not going to bother with the rest of the post because Billy doesn't really have a chance against any of those other teams.

Cowbell is on the road, has an OC that scores big points. Honestly this should always be an EASY win for a Gator team but didn't work reality we know it's probably a coin flip. if it were at home I'd call it a likely win but Retard Billy is basically useless on the road.

SCUM- our guy is STUPID but so is there. this one's going to be entertaining just to see which which coach does the dumbest thing. It could go extra innings to see which one us more incompetent. the good news is we've only paid 50 million for our clown, they paid 100.

UK- lol. Another loss. They have half the talent and four times the coach. Stoops isnt good by any means but he is four times the coach of Skingblade. He simply wont let Billy run the plays he wants to run and Billy cant compute and wont run anything else. This loss pretty much seals the deal.

Samford- a loss would basically mean he's fired that day. They are far better than USF and Arky though. Surely this is a win.

UCF- good coach but for some reason they are absolute trash and have no talent. Should be an easy win even for Slingblade. But nothing is easy for Slingbkade, is it?

Im going to slightly change my mind. Tennessee's the only other game which I see in the maybe column, because they are Tennessee. They always find away to lose. Maybe their defensive coordinator will decide to give us the run but stop the pass again this year.
Looking forward to revisiting this nonsense, assuming the deal to sell Gatorchatter holds up. He can still back out before 6/5.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
KY will be a win if we tackle. I think it’s that easy.

Miami is a win.
TN is a win. New QB and a rebuilt defense.
Samford & UCF are wins.
Miss St is a win. New coach

A&M is a win - gonna be funny watching that defense .
As much as I dislike Napier- I think he's terribly dense, slow, FOS, has less football IQ than some of his staff and the vast majority of HCs, and is actually NOT a leader, think he's an "aw shucks" guy when he needs to be a hard ass. But I agree with the above, somewhat. I think we can win most of our first seven and Bleely is out of the way enough now that his staff will win some games.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You can always sell to me.
I'll go halvsies with you. $10 should cover it right?
No Way Do Not Want GIF

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

"skingblade" :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator