Spurrier reaction to interception

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
He just looked like every other Gator fan that’s been subjected to the last decade: not believing what they are seeing, yet at the same time not surprised.

His expressions are hilarious though

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Maybe he’s thinking “Oh fcvk, I can’t believe Bobby Sabelhaus has an illegitimate son on scholarship at UF, playing QB for my beloved Gators :facepalm:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier was thinking: I’d have yanked that SOB so long ago it’s not funny.
That's one thing Spurrier was never shy about, yanking a dud. If he was coach, Franks would have transferred years ago. I'm not sure all his dogs bark. My reaction was different. I just started laughing out loud.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
Or, The HBC was thinking, dumbass play call. I had little problem with Mullen's playcalling last night. That one was a head scratcher. Unless, Franks changed the play which he has the power to do.
Really? He had a hard time figuring this Miami team out? Time will tell if this Miami team is even any good.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, no doubt SOS would have yanked him. Doubt he would have let him go out for the victory formation.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
His kicking the ball into the fan section would have been the very last straw for me. I would have him in the office this morning giving him the bad news.

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
My comments aren't suitable for PG13 or less audiences....
In a nutshell, paraphrasing of course, I watched that pass and said....LOUDLY
'Are you F@#king Kidding me...WTF!" Then I had the Spurrier face for a minute... " Are you F@#king Kidding me...Who the F@#k throws the ball right now!" Then the Spurrier face again.
The good news is this only lasted for a while till we gave up a 4th and 34 to a Pass Interference penalty that was short of the 1st down marker by 10 yds...."WTF Are you F@#king Kidding me!!!"
I actually had an Over/Under for how many times I thought Id say that last night....
I covered the Over in 4 minutes at end of the game....Unfortunately I had already covered 3 times to that point.....
Go Gators...Gotta Start somewhere...

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
It was a head scrather of a play call, but why in heaven's name did he throw the ball? He is looking at UM jerseys everywhere and I am thinking "Don't throw! Take the sack."

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That is a classic. Spurrier would tell him like he did Danny early in his playing days something like "Its not your fault. It's my fault for putting you in there" and then yanking him out of the game... :lol:

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
It was a head scrather of a play call, but why in heaven's name did he throw the ball? He is looking at UM jerseys everywhere and I am thinking "Don't throw! Take the sack."
I was thinking the same thing from the time he dropped back...And then I saw the coverage off the right side of the picture, in the direction he was getting ready to throw to....WTF! NOOOOO!

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
  • Mullens' is on SEC network saying that he deliberately put the game in Franks' hands and that Franks was trying to throw the ball away. ???????

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
th

Same look as Spurrier...Oh no...We Suck Again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator