Stadium Upgrades & Golf Course (Stricklin Interview)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I like the suggestion to add another upper deck, upgrade all seats except for the lowest rung of the stadium which will be encouraged to stand, which in turn will force the comfy seats to stand if they want to see.

Its a streaming, TV world anyway and I don't think people baing rabid in the stands has as much of an effect on the game as people make out. Either the team is good or they aren't.

I don’t think you’re necessarily wrong on that last point, but I do think there are exceptions. The lack of fan presence completely mitigates home-field advantage at a lot of places. But I think places like ours, when fans are at their best, absolutely still in backed a game. Last year’s Alabama game being a good example. It’s just not going to be a weekly occurrence like it used to be.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Between falling attendance and ever-expanding waistlines, there's no sense in any sports stadium holding 100,000 people or any stadium in existence holding what it does now.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Between falling attendance and ever-expanding waistlines, there's no sense in any sports stadium holding 100,000 people or any stadium in existence holding what it does now.

I think UToothless, Bama, A&M, Michigan and pedo state would disagree

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.