Stokes bites the dust

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Florida's Stokes looking to transfer - GatorSports.com

Florida’s crowded roster opened up a spot Wednesday.

Redshirt sophomore Isaiah Stokes decided to transfer seven days after Florida gained transfer big man Kerry Blackshear Jr.

Stokes (6-foot-8, 270 pounds) sat out a year as a redshirt after suffering a torn ACL in high school and played in 26 games last season for the Gators.

Probably did not like competing.

Comment as you desire.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Talented when conditioned but at 6’8 had a hard time getting his shot off. Footwork wasn’t bad but too short and a step slow.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Talented when conditioned.

Which he never was. White said the reason he didn’t get more minutes was because of his lack of conditioning. My guess is that is the reason Stokes is gone. White didn’t see any change in that area.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Which he never was. White said the reason he didn’t get more minutes was because of his lack of conditioning. My guess is that is the reason Stokes is gone. White didn’t see any change in that area.

I agree. Stokes is clearly unwilling to put basketball in front of the dinner table and an uptempo team (what we’re supposed to be) has little use for a 270 statue. With Blackshear, Payne, and Gak ready this year he wasn’t even going to get the desperation minutes.

Maybe he will figure it out somewhere else and do what he needs to do. If not, he can become a professional eater

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just curious, why should we be excited about a transfer who quit on his last team?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator