Stricklin the next TAMU AD?

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Of course he ain't leaving. He knows he's got it made here where he can continue the mediocrity without repercussions. At A&M they run his arse out of town in a week.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Stricklin admits he isn't getting anywhere.

Florida Gators athletic director says he's not going anywhere

The tone deafness on display in this article is legendary.

What really bothers me is he'd be out of here like schidt through a goose for the aTm job if he was on the hot seat. Mediocrity is our recipe. I'm beginning to think 0-12 is good enough for Sasse.
Just clicking that link and seeing the shyt eating grin on that loser's piehole made me vomit. As mentioned previously he would not last at ATM for a millisecond. Strichnine is tailor made for a place that prefers and accepts mediocrity. And nothing spells mediocrity like Cowbell and Gainesburger.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just clicking that link and seeing the shyt eating grin on that loser's piehole made me vomit. As mentioned previously he would not last at ATM for a millisecond. Strichnine is tailor made for a place that prefers and accepts mediocrity. And nothing spells mediocrity like Cowbell and Gainesburger.

It's laughably disconnected from reality and it feeds the idea that Stricklin's vision of success is UCLA. Puff pieces like this treat football like a cute little shiny object rather than what it really is.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Go On Popcorn GIF

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Strick really is a loser: this paragraph says it best.

It would be one thing if Florida’s football and men’s basketball team– or for that matter, any coach he hired at Florida– were winning. That’s a pretense Scott Stricklin attempts to sell in his official UF bio, that he’s helping the Gators win. It should strike any reader of his bio, however, that of all the championships that “have been added to the mantle during his tenure,” not a single one was added by a coach that Stricklin himself hired. All eleven national titles won by the Florida Gators in various sports since Stricklin’s arrival have been won by coaches hired by Jeremy Foley*.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I felt like I was reading an article that I wrote.
Neil captured every aspect of the dysfunction and slow destruction that is occurring right in front of us every day.
If only there was hope for a change.

There is hope. Watch how Stricklin in aka's video sheepishly backs into an assessment of the football program and calls on the patience card. Like all other things in life, patience has a certain shelf life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator