Stricklin the next TAMU AD?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone seen Neil Blackmon and durty in the same room together? I'm starting to get suspicious, myself.

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
That article has to have been written by one of us. Felt like I was reading my own mind.
Probably need to be clear about something. None of us on GC could have put those thoughts, though in our mind, on paper like that. Collectively we probably could not have cobbled it together. Though many of us echo the sentiments wholeheartedly, we at least need to be honest about who we are on GC and what our limitations are. Sans @cover2 of course. :fistbump:

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Probably need to be clear about something. None of us on GC could have put those thoughts, though in our mind, on paper like that. Collectively we probably could not have cobbled it together. Though many of us echo the sentiments wholeheartedly, we at least need to be honest about who we are on GC and what our limitations are. Sans @cover2 of course. :fistbump:
Speak for yourself. I am a graduate engineer from the most prestigious public university in the land. If another human being can do it, I can l do it better. Did I mention I am also a pilot.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Speak for yourself. I am a graduate engineer from the most prestigious public university in the land. If another human being can do it, I can l do it better. Did I mention I am also a pilot.
And you're only 1 crossfit class, or being gluten intolerant, away from the trifecta of King Douchebag. :hahaha:

Last edited:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Don't forget to mention this Asshat makes 1.5 million per year and has a guaranteed contract for multiple years including a buy-out clause. For an AD? Are you fuching kidding me? I would do his job out of love and loyalty to my alma mater for half that amount. Scratch that, I would donate 1.25 million of that annually to buy Offensive Linemen for my beloved football team.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Speak for yourself. I am a graduate engineer from the most prestigious public university in the land. If another human being can do it, I can l do it better. Did I mention I am also “pilot?”
FIFY in a way that might explain a lot :lol:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
There is hope. Watch how Stricklin in aka's video sheepishly backs into an assessment of the football program and calls on the patience card. Like all other things in life, patience has a certain shelf life.
Yeah, that dude looks like he'd rather be anywhere else than answering those questions. Body language, inflection, everything....this was a have to interview.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve flown several of those little radio controlled helicopters around my living room.

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
A Tie Fighter or an X-Wing with a propeller would look pretty stupid.
revenge of the nerds 80s GIF

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Any aircraft that needs 'wings' to fly around in outer space looks pretty stupid. A propellor isn't changing anything.
But you forget that those had to enter atmospheres when they flew to planets like dantooine, alderan, naboo, etc. where they needed wings!

:nerd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.