Suspensions Announced

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Mazzcua, George, and Zanders. First half only.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Good teaching point for this team, lose your cool and go full Cassius Clay out there you lose playing time.
200.gif

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Weak. The response was pathetic as well. If a team takes a cheap shot at our starting QB, then I have no problem with our guys earning suspensions in return. Also, I just love how the SEC goes out of their way to suspend as many players as possible for us, yet only one for the Vols. Newsflash to the SEC officials; there was more than one Vol throwing hands during that scrum. Fuchs the SEC.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
The most hilarious brawl I ever saw was a matchup between LSU and Miami. After LSU gang raped Miami Jameis Winston style, LSU proceeded to kick their asses as they headed toward the tunnel as the game concluded.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Weak. The response was pathetic as well. If a team takes a cheap shot at our starting QB, then I have no problem with our guys earning suspensions in return. Also, I just love how the SEC goes out of their way to suspend as many players as possible for us, yet only one for the Vols. Newsflash to the SEC officials; there was more than one Vol throwing hands during that scrum. Fuchs the SEC.
Napier coached a perfect game until the last possession.
They snapped the ball once with 10 seconds on the play clock. At that point, just punt the damn ball and none of this happens.
As for the suspensions, 50 players left the bench and I expected it to be much worse.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Napier coached a perfect game until the last possession.
They snapped the ball once with 10 seconds on the play clock. At that point, just punt the damn ball and none of this happens.
As for the suspensions, 50 players left the bench and I expected it to be much worse.
They suspended the three of our guys who threw hands. Coulda sworn more than just one Vol did, but whatever I expect that from the SEC. I agree with you about just punting the ball. In-game management still needs work :lol:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The 3 UF players getting suspended makes sense but suspending only one UT player doesn't.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My guess is nobody misses them against next week’s staunch rival.

jbaker07

Oct 15, 2017
People act like this is no big deal, because it isn't, but what if this happened before a big game?
Napier addressed this fact in his press conference today. He even mentioned that some of his staff might have consequences as well. We are definitely fortunate this did not occur before we play and SEC opponent. It wasn't a good look for sure, but at least Napier did not show up to the post-game presser dressed as Darth Vader.

Capture123.PNG

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Napier addressed this fact in his press conference today. He even mentioned that some of his staff might have consequences as well. We are definitely fortunate this did not occur before we play and SEC opponent. It wasn't a good look for sure, but at least Napier did not show up to the post-game presser dressed as Darth Vader.

View attachment 62006
Yes. Thankful it’s Charlotte. Give the other guys some reps to build on.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
People act like this is no big deal, because it isn't, but what if this happened before a big game?
I agree.

Crap like that could, left unchecked, cost a championship.

Not as likely as a suck a$$ special teams unit... but still.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Put me in the camp that I love seeing the olinemen come to bat for their qb. They knew they'd miss a game for it. Says alot about their relationship with Mertz

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator