Talk radio

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Was listening to FInebaum on the radio. He had a sub today. He said after Saban that our guy was his pick to coach his favorite team. Then he had Tony Barnhardt on an he said the same thing, Mac is looked on pretty favorably in some circles. Then someone called in about Hugh Freez and how they did a colonoscopy on Ole Miss football and basically found nothing,

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Was the doctor blind? That school has a ton of dirt, the players are even admitting what was happening.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Nice to hear about the public view of Mac, but I have zero respect for the slimbum show. pawl and his minions don't do much research beyond the modern day sound-byte-drive-by-spin "media reporting." And then there's the idiots who are allowed 10 minutes of open-mic while a dissenting view is shut down before a complete sentence is possible. I don't watch or listen unless I'm truly desperate AND they don't have the "annoy" knob turned to 11.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Nice to hear about the public view of Mac, but I have zero respect for the slimbum show. pawl and his minions don't do much research beyond the modern day sound-byte-drive-by-spin "media reporting." And then there's the idiots who are allowed 10 minutes of open-mic while a dissenting view is shut down before a complete sentence is possible. I don't watch or listen unless I'm truly desperate AND they don't have the "annoy" knob turned to 11.

I called his show one time just to ask Paul what color underwear Saban wears when the two of them go to bed. I waited on hold for 15 minutes and then hung up. He loves him some Nick Dyck.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The Finebaum show is entertaining I must say. The callers are hilariously ignorant and always call in pissed off about something lol

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I never listen to it but this one time I just caught it after the Steve Russell show.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Finebaum is a graduate of the University of Tennessee with a major in Political Science. Probably a rejected law school applicant. You can't get much lower than that unless you flunk Unicycle 101 at FSU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.