TB Bucs offense is coming together!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Bridgewater ala Louisville (2012 Sugar Bowl) then Minnesota Vikings... loving what Hill brings with a rookie contract is one thing. Tebow wouldn't be under a rookie contract. Let see where Hill is when he isn't making depth chart money. Tebow was a 1st round pick with 1st round expecations and money. Hill is an undrafted Free Agent with pennies to the dollar compared to Tebow.

I've always said that the biggest issue with Tebow was where he was drafted. Never should've been that high as he clearly had a ceiling with his passing ability. But that doesn't mean he couldn't be a bit of a role player that could bring a different dynamic on certain plays. If you get down to a 3rd string QB, your season's probably over anyway, so what's the difference? May not have worked, and maybe he wouldn't have agreed to that. But I think the hoopla from the beginning, which was aided by his being taken in the first round, made it that much worse.

In any event, Winston is trash and the Buc's deserve everything they get for hitching themselves to that star.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'd like them to get a Real Human QB- not a thug.

And pick up Tebow and use him like NO uses Hill. I knew that system would work if someone tried it.

Now Hill is much faster than Timmy but Tebow has the power.
Because Sean Payton is a frickin genius.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've always said that the biggest issue with Tebow was where he was drafted. Never should've been that high as he clearly had a ceiling with his passing ability. But that doesn't mean he couldn't be a bit of a role player that could bring a different dynamic on certain plays. If you get down to a 3rd string QB, your season's probably over anyway, so what's the difference? May not have worked anyway, and maybe he wouldn't have agreed to that. But I think the hoopla from the beginning, which was aided by his being taken in the first round, made it that much worse.

In any event, Winston is trash and the Buc's deserve everything they get for hitching themselves to that star.

Sofa, the worst thing that happened to Tebow's NFL potential was being drafted in the 1st round.

Agree on Winston....

It's like he is a habitual choker, he always chokes

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well that's not Saints fans think.

He offers a lot.

He offers a lot, and Sean Payton did help find Tony Romo… but this is Brees team. And Brees will be finished after Hill is done with his rookie deal.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Yeah - the fanbase is divided. F ing fsu fans.
From a business point, why would you draft him. According to my very unscientific opinion, probably 1/4 of Bucs fans are Gators Fans or Canes Fans. Of those probably 50% don’t care if the Bucs draft Jameis.

Why would you do something to pi$$ off 1/8 of your fans, not to mention a lot of the womem.

From a pure business view, it was stupid.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
From a business point, why would you draft him. According to my very unscientific opinion, probably 1/4 of Bucs fans are Gators Fans or Canes Fans. Of those probably 50% don’t care if the Bucs draft Jameis.

Why would you do something to pi$$ off 1/8 of your fans, not to mention a lot of the womem.

That ... and he sucks. He was a turnover machine in college ... and he is a turnover machine in the pros. Go figure. They could have had Mariotta.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I wish Jensen would have beat the hell out of him

And that’s why rapeis was backing out of the driveway- kind of like this ...
“Hold me back old man!”

winstonmadaf.0.gif

Jean Pierre-Paul is the o-line whisperer

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Alumni:

From a pure risk standpoint. They vet these young men. They know what they are getting with Mr Football, Winston, Cam, AA...

From my experience, without a Religious Conversion, very few men really change.
I am not a counselor but that has been my observation.

Why risk millions?

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The Bucs deserve every bit of misery they get. They knew exactly what they were getting when they drafted him, and they did it anyway.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The Bucs deserve every bit of misery they get. They knew exactly what they were getting when they drafted him, and they did it anyway.
After this year, the Bucs can pick up a one year option on crab legs, give him a new contract, or tell him to walk the plank.

Obviously, I want to toss him in Davey Jones’ locker, (after flailing, castrating, and putting him on the rack) but I think they will pick up the one year option

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Alumni:

From a pure risk standpoint. They vets these young men. They know what they are getting with Mr Football, Winston, Cam, AA...

From my experience, without a Religious Conversion, very few men really change.
I am not a counselor but that has been my observation.

Why risk millions?
The Bucs thought they could teach a bunny not to hop. You can’t, it’s what they do.

Jameis gonna Jameis: He’s scrong

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
How about the fans that wanted nothing to do with that pos?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After this year, the Bucs can pick up a one year option on crab legs, give him a new contract, or tell him to walk the plank.

Obviously, I want to toss him in Davey Jones’ locker, (after flailing, castrating, and putting him on the rack) but I think they will pick up the one year option

They realistically have one more year on the rookie option they have already picked up, then can franchise him two years. Their management deserves all they are getting from this investment. Then doubling down on the investment from picking up the 5 year option after they found out about the Uber incident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.