Tebow being Tebow

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Don't know how to link on my cell phone. Somebody please go to Orlando Sentinel and link article: "Tebow hate reaches new low". Thanks.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Don't know how to link on my cell phone. Somebody please go to Orlando Sentinel and link article: "Tebow hate reaches new low". Thanks.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...-hate-david-whitley-0630-20160629-column.html

Didn't know this:

Tebow left the plane with her and collected her luggage. He put it in the car that was waiting for him and took the woman to the hospital.

He stayed with her as a doctor broke the news that her husband had died. Then he went on his way and didn't say a thing about it.

Jun 2, 2015
As a college rival fan, during the time Tebow was @ UF, I got sick and tired of hearing about him. Did I wish he played for my team? Oh heck YES. Regardless, it never diminished my personal opinion of this young man as a person. He is simply "special" and is an individual that only comes around once in a lifetime. Now, I would like for him to find a nice young lady, get married, have some little Tebows who would like to play for the Hurricanes.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
As a college rival fan, during the time Tebow was @ UF, I got sick and tired of hearing about him. Did I wish he played for my team? Oh heck YES. Regardless, it never diminished my personal opinion of this young man as a person. He is simply "special" and is an individual that only comes around once in a lifetime. Now, I would like for him to find a nice young lady, get married, have some little Tebows who would like to play for the Hurricanes.
I greatly admire him whether he ever marries or not. Incidentally, he received terrible hate from the haters for helping the woman. Go figure.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He is simply "special" and is an individual that only comes around once in a lifetime. Now, I would like for him to find a nice young lady, get married, have some little Tebows.

Ahem, no such thing as little Tebows, 'tona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.