Gator Basketball Teddy Dupay never got PAID

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting video on how a guy who averaged 40 points a game ended up a has-been. He was pure magic as a highschooler. Made some "bad choices" off the field though.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Makes me think of "White Chocolate" who was pushed out of UF too. Then starred somewhat in the NBA.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Good stuff. DIdnt realize how good he was in HS. My volume on that playback is awfully low

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Billy Packard can still kiss my a $ $ over the tirade he threw over nothing more than a hard foul by Teddy with a NC on the line.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Troll of a thread title if ever there was one. I’ll bite. We want to assume he got paid by Lagerman, but I’m not sure it was ever substantiated. Was it? Anyway, he admitted to guilt. I’m going to assume he got at least a good meal at Burrito Brothers.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Makes me think of "White Chocolate" who was pushed out of UF too. Then starred somewhat in the NBA.
Probably the best Gator I've ever seen don a jersey for us. 20 games of sheer, dazzling, amazement. And here is the best athletic high school duo in West Virginia history:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Billy Packard can still kiss my a $ $ over the tirade he threw over nothing more than a hard foul by Teddy with a NC on the line.

Billy Pucker (I call him that because he intentionally mispronounced Billy ‘s name for ten years) clearly had an issue with Donovan and his extreme lack of professionalism was obvious when he broadcasted our games.

His bias against UF peaked during the national championship game against POSU in 2007. It was no coincidence that his career was over after that broadcast because he was so over the top.

I don’t know what his issue was I assumed that he was a surrogate member of the Dean Smith mafia that came after Donovan regarding the recruitment of Mike Miller.

I always disliked him because he was nothing more than an ACC cheerleader

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Billy Pucker (I call him that because he intentionally mispronounced Billy ‘s name for ten years) clearly had an issue with Donovan and his extreme lack of professionalism was obvious when he broadcasted our games.

His bias against UF peaked during the national championship game against POSU in 2007. It was no coincidence that his career was over after that broadcast because he was so over the top.

I don’t know what his issue was I assumed that he was a surrogate member of the Dean Smith mafia that came after Donovan regarding the recruitment of Mike Miller.

I always disliked him because he was nothing more than an ACC cheerleader

How do you mispronounce “Donavan”? Or was it “Billy” in spite of the obvious?

This isn’t a good look for Packer either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.