ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great game. Really glad for Charlie. That 2 QB system was very similar to UF 2006... I guess that is why Charlie knows how to use it

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we still had Grier our seasons outlook would be similar to Texas. Instead it's looking like 7-8 win season.

Mac's fate depends on what he brings in this year and 3 stars ain't going to cut it.

It seems obvious to me that Grier had more arm talent than Del Rio. I also think that he showed pretty good decision-making skills and much better than average mobility. Still, I think Del Rio's decision-making is better, and while I wasn't satisfied with the first 3 quarters of play on Saturday, I'd bet we win more than 8 this year.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great game. Really glad for Charlie. That 2 QB system was very similar to UF 2006... I guess that is why Charlie knows how to use it

I love it when people watch the post game and then repeat what they hear.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
You guys are missing the most important part...

Charlie realized his scheme wasn't working and brought in a guy who changed the offense to an up-tempo spread offense. Not an option-related spread but a power running spread that wore down Notre Dame. Wish we would do the same.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
A team that is 19-19 since 2013 has a decent game against another team that is perennially overrated and they are suddenly Alabama Jr. This is the type of in-depth analysis I've come to expect from GC

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator