Bunch of sick basterds.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n248336 said:
If these kids had gone to FSU they'd be scot free.

This, absolutely. One thing for sure if there is any traction to this up here UT does not have the savvy to get out of it. And if anyone does that, they shouldn't. Sick bunch.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Tennessee is the 3rd program along with (FSU,Vandy) who are under Title 9 investigations. Tennessee had 6 sexual assault allegations alleged against them last year alone.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I hope something comes of this, but I doubt it. As with Fisher, this starts from the top down. While Muschump sucked as an HC, this is one thing he did well. He made sure his guys represented the university well.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy;n248329 said:
Is this really even a story?

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...ch-sexual-violence-investigation-ut/30251729/

Or could there be some heavy shiite coming down from this?
I would think that if UT is just brushing these incidents under the rug, then I think it could fall under 'lack of institutional control' and they might get a slap on the wrist from the NCAA - don't know what the feds could/would do. But at the very least, this has got to hurt their reputation (if that's possible) in the recruiting world.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You all have much more faith in the system than I do.

Based upon what has happened the last couple of years, I don't believe anything happens until I see it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UT in Knocksupville ?

1st one : William's attorney said the alleged victim, once she regained consciousness, admitted she gave him
consent to do her.

2nd one : WR Von Pearson set UT's exemplar behavior by offering to pay for the hole abortion, set for the first term before the fetus can commit any crime.

3rd one : no charges 'cause the blind victim failed to pick him out of a lineup. Even blind she said they all looked alike. ??

UT President said "We're on it. We have pamphlet boxes all over campus, containing generic consent forms and have
so informed all our student-athletes. The pamphlets were color-coded with Sponge Bob pointing to the most relevant
sentences. The Student-athlete can mail it in. (HC Jones' DNA was found on the first five stamps.)

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n248364 said:
This, absolutely. One thing for sure if there is any traction to this up here UT does not have the savvy to get out of it. And if anyone does that, they shouldn't. Sick bunch.

Don't forget....Dave Hart is their AD, he has the Tallacrappy experience necessary to lie UcheaT's way out of it.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus, six rapes? Those guys have been busy.

I tend to believe that once the Feds got involved, the whole thing became a very different animal. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they ended up having lengthy congressional hearings that involve victims at F$U, UTenn and others. This stuff is far more serious than steroids in baseball, record labeling, video game violence and all the stupid hearings where lawmakers sit around putting on their best righteous indignation faces.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
These are civil rights investigators. They don't give a damn about sports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.