Tennessee DE arrested

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
[h=1]Tennessee DE Andrew Butcher arrested for public intoxication[/h] By Sam Cooper 1 hour ago Dr. Saturday

View photo
21c8dbf0-50c1-11e5-a773-dbaac385cebb_11139849.jpeg
Photo By Donald Page/Tennessee Athletics

Tennessee defensive end Andrew Butcher was arrested over the weekend.
According to the Knoxville News Sentinel, officers found Butcher, a true freshman, drunkenly “running around” on Interstate 40 around 1:45 a.m. Sunday morning.
"The defendant was running around on 40 East near James White Parkway," the arrest report says, per The Tennessean. "Upon contact with the defendant he had a very strong odor of an alcoholic beverage coming from his breath, bloodshot watery eyes, slurred speech and was unsteady on his feet."
The 18-year-old was subsequently arrested and charged with “public intoxication, underage possession of alcohol and violating a controlled access roadway.”
[Check out Dr. Saturday on Tumblr for things you won’t see on the blog]
According to police, Butcher admitted to drinking beer that night. He was later released after posting bound.
“We are aware of the situation involving Andrew Butcher and this matter will be handled internally,” UT spokesman Ryan Robinson said Tuesday in a statement.
Butcher, who enrolled in January, was a four-star recruit in the 2015 class. He was not listed on the team’s Week 1 depth chart.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They're an absolute mess right now. Injuries, distractions, to go along with an already over-inflated team ego after months of hearing about how great they are. One of the intros on the SEC Network started out "how will Tennessee handle being the hunted versus the hunter" or some such. Who the hell is hunting Tennessee, and why? 7-5. 6-6, book it.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I also read that their returning starter at Center from last year, some dude named Crowder, failed to show up at practice because he was pissed that some other scrub was named starter for their first game v Bowling Green. So a DE gets arrested, their starter-turned-backup at Center has a serious attitude issue, they have 4 or 5 starters out for the year due to injury, several other contributors hurt and not practicing. This has 6-6 written all over it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
As to the underage drinking, whatever. But damn, dude. Running around on the Interstate is some Darwin award level sh*t right there.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n269212 said:
They're an absolute mess right now. Injuries, distractions, to go along with an already over-inflated team ego after months of hearing about how great they are. One of the intros on the SEC Network started out "how will Tennessee handle being the hunted versus the hunter" or some such. Who the hell is hunting Tennessee, and why? 7-5. 6-6, book it.

Elmer Fudd

Attachments

• conv_4282.png
    conv_4282.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 35

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n269224 said:
I would drink heavily and go play in traffic too if I was a vol.
Hell, i wish youd do it anyway.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This season has disaster written all over it. They could miss a bowl game.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n269217 said:
As to the underage drinking, whatever. But damn, dude. Running around on the Interstate is some Darwin award level sh*t right there.

Running around in the street.... I hope this kid doesn't end up going down the same road as Wyatt "Son 'O God" Sexton. He's been arrested yet again, this time he has a herpes blister in his mug shot. I hope this kid doesn't end up with a herpes blister in his mug shot. That's embarrassing.

As the victim, Colin Creasy, went to write Sexton's license plate number down, the former Florida State quarterback drove off but not before the victim was able to hop in the bed of Sexton's truck. The police report says the victim claims Sexton was driving recklessly in an attempt to throw him out of the car.
Creasy said when the car stopped Sexton began yelling about his mental health and how he going to get locked away for 45 years.

Attachments

• conv_4283.jpg
    conv_4283.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 24

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Time to run some steps!! Now he is lucky to be alive, wandering around on I-40 can be deadly.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At some point, you have to wonder if UT is going to have any players left to play the games. Sounds like most of them will be in a hospital or a jail house by the time the season starts.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n269217 said:

That smacks of other powerful drugs. Does LE check for other illegal drugs ? Need to put those "source drug dealers"
out of business, especially on campus dealers.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Do I sense an excuse...ahem, a reason...for Vol fans to give Butch another year? I sure hope so.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n269304 said:
Do I sense an excuse...ahem, a reason...for Vol fans to give Butch another year? I sure hope so.

Me too.:giggle:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
rogdochar;n269284 said:
That smacks of other powerful drugs. Does LE check for other illegal drugs ? Need to put those "source drug dealers"
out of business, especially on campus dealers.
He was definitely doing something other than drinking. Sounds like he was on "Molly" or "Flakka" doing the sh*t he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.