Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I guess those bricks that Butch was using were made of paper mache. Champions of Life only gets you so far.
as sad as it is, I believe Bytch is a better coach than Pruitt/Chump 5.0.

Though I think I'd take Chump 5.0 in a special olympics sack race maybe. It's cool he has a job, other than Goodwill or Walmart greeter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought so but Im old and forget to zip my pants these days.
Corch giving me a WTF rating on this like he doesn't walk around with his boxers hanging out about half the time. Anyone believe this?

Not only are his pants unzipped he no doubt dribbles constantly.

Last edited:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I read that to my wife, who laughed out loud. Holy Christ, that is one of the most embarrassing threads in the history of sports message boards.

It has rejuvenated my hate for them.

The amount of crazy a person is can be quantified by the difference between the reality of the situation and their perception of it.

For instance, a man that believes he's a horse is pretty crazy; but he is nowhere near as crazy as a man that thinks he's an inanimate object like a stone. The thread is as crazy as a man that thinks he's a poached egg.

Last edited:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
They have become a parody of themselves. It's like a SEC Shorts film, but in real life.

Even their coach looks like a Bond villain concept that ended up lining Ian Fleming's cockatiel's cage.

"Dr. Hibrow has a horrible disfigurement that leaves him always looking like he is asking a question. His evil scheme is to embezzle millions of dollars pretending to be a football coach."
Bondvillian.JPG

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

It is almost November. It’s time for the “wish we could play UF, uga, Ala again....it would be different” routine. They’ve been doing it since the Manning era, with zero recognition of the fact that they finish with the weakest SEC stretch humanly possible. There are playoff teams that wouldn’t go undefeated in their first half, and HS teams that couldn’t do worse than 5-1 in their close.

And shame on the SEC for continuing to give them that finish. I don’t know who gets a better laugh out of it, them or us.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
DontDrinkandPost.jpg

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They're champions of life again. It'll be proclaimed "we're back" after beating a Muscock team and coach that can't do anything but shyt the bed. Would not surprise me they go out and lose to the Commode-doors.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Corch giving me a WTF rating on this like he doesn't walk around with his boxers hanging out about half the time. Anyone believe this?
Swamp Donkey: The first rule of fight club is if you bytch about a dislike, you get a dislike
Now you wasted 10 min. of my Sunday morning (as if I wasnt going to anyway) to see why you gotta a WTF for that. My WTF's are different than some folks. Mine are real. Like WTF did you say derogatory about yourself. Not insulting in to me but the raised eye browse sort of response. But then you do display the aging thing complaining about a dislike (we need a name for all of them together). I hope that cleared it all up. But beware, I now have a full/age proof response when you needlessly and wantonly attack me.
guilherme-barbosa-dick-vigarista-high.jpg

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
"Back in '98 that was the year man." Things Vol fans say often when looking out over the Smokies and contemplating the meaning of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator