Tennessee to go undefeated

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
When the Hokies embarrass them in front of nearly 150K at Bristol, the hype will diminish, then it will end with another loss to UF two weeks later.

Personally, I think VT is still transitioning it's staff and isn't a complete team. UT has been 'building' for years and believes (yet again) that THIS is the year. I see UT's excitement and VT's transition as a Vol win by 2TDs. Close, but not too close. The net effect for UT is to further push their over expectations and ready them to get their dreams killed again once they face us. They go into the game with UF at 3-0, and end October at 3-5 looking for a new coach.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know about that but I can tell you what kind of bittch Id be if she was coming to my place after the game.....

A MOTOR BOATING SUM'BiTTCH!!!

Or take some kazoo lessons.....

deOgz5A.gif

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How the hell can anyone think they'll beat Bammer, fer cryin' out loud?? They're getting us at home with no proven QB and the horrid way our season ended. On some level, I guess I can see the reason for some optimism against us, bless their hearts.

But Bammer? Even with Bammer on the road for this game, this is beyond delusional.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
How the hell can anyone think they'll beat Bammer, fer cryin' out loud?? They're getting us at home with no proven QB and the horrid way our season ended. On some level, I guess I can see the reason for some optimism against us, bless their hearts.

But Bammer? Even with Bammer on the road for this game, this is beyond delusional.

Reason for Vol optimism vs UF = masochism.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UToothless is the king of the off season and November. They will not run the table, period. Bytch will find a way to shyt the bed.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
They were ahead last year late in the 4th quarter against Alabama. Who knows what will happen this year? That is the great thing about college football.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Maybe he just likes the tingle one gets from ripping the heart out of Vol fans in the 4th qtr. I think we can relate.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
You don't sound like a bama fan.
Alabama won that game in the victory formation deep in Tennessee territory (could have scored at the end of the game), but all it would have taken was a turnover or some other big play with 5 minutes to go and Bama could have lost it. Not that I wanted them to lose it, but such things do happen from time to time. Even last year, while winning the championship, Bama didn't win every game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator