Tennessee to go undefeated

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Misprint ... meant to say "under feated".

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Obviously, it’s simply a computer’s opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt ...

Garbage in; garbage out.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
When the Hokies embarrass them in front of nearly 150K at Bristol, the hype will diminish, then it will end with another loss to UF two weeks later.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhh.... with moral victories they've been undefeated for since the Kiffy years.

Last edited:

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Oh for Pete's sake. Am I caught in a Ground Hog Day scenario? This tripe of a post keeps reoccuring under various titles. If I up my lithium maybe it and the voice in my head will go away.

:crazy:

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
FlatOnFace-650x342.jpg

When reality doesn't match expectations.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
hooters.jpg

Everyone is adding more and more pressure. I love it. I don't know if we should even show up.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I can't help but wonder how much a b*t** this girl is.

Not at all. It's 3rd and 6. We've got the ball early in the game. The fans behind her are watching the replay of 2nd down on the Jumbotron. She's looking at the field and into the sun setting over the West side stands as our offense lines up for the 3rd down play. It's a big down for our offense. She's intense. That girl loves her some Gator football. She's into the game.

Alex.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Obviously, it’s simply a computer’s opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt ...

Garbage in; garbage out.

Exactly, computers do not have opinions. As for the "analysis" by the writer, well my calculations based on those results are that while the computer model and data favor UTn in every game, they predict a 10-2 regular season record for UTn.

Last edited:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Not at all. It's 3rd and 6. We've got the ball early in the game. The fans behind her are watching the replay of 2nd down on the Jumbotron. She's looking at the field and into the sun setting over the West side stands as our offense lines up for the 3rd down play. It's a big down for our offense. She's intense. That girl loves her some Gator football. She's into the game.

Alex.
I had to go back and check the picture out. Just to ensure that it was third and six ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator