Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This thread is:

giphy.gif

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Thank you. Some of us are old enough to have actually watched Bradshaw play. And some of us were Cowboy fans that got our hearts crushed by Terry.
However Terry has Swann and Stalworth to throw to, maybe the best receiving duos to play the game.
That may be a classic iron-sharpening-iron situation.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Frank Caliendo does a really great Bradshaw impression. “Not funny, Frank! Not. Funny.”

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Talk about hyperbole... Nobody and I mean NOBODY can reach the depths of wasteful oxygen use like sanders except for m ervin and sapp. To say otherwise should be grounds for a permaban, I don’t care who your son is!

#clownssuck #cainesblow

#GoGators!!!
Yes, I forgot to mention Irin and Sapp. Shame on me.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
As a kid, I was a huge Cowboys fan and therefore hated TB. But there is no denying what that man accomplished on the field.

Fun fact: TB sat the bench behind Phil Robertson from Duck Commander.
[from wiki: As an athlete in high school, Robertson was all-state in football, baseball, and track, which afforded him the opportunity to attend Louisiana Tech in Ruston on a football scholarship in the late 1960s. At Tech, he played first-string quarterback for the Bulldogs, ahead of Pro Football Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw, the first overall pick in the 1970 NFL Draft. When he arrived at Tech in 1966, Bradshaw caused a media frenzy on account of his reputation of being a football sensation from nearby Shreveport. Robertson was a year ahead of Bradshaw, and was the starter for two seasons in 1966 and 1967, and chose not to play in 1968.]

Also, TB in the t.v. show "Better Late Than Never" is one of the funniest guys I've ever seen. I could easily enjoy drinking a beer w/him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is still going? I figured spearo's homoerotic fantasies would have long since derailed it.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
How could you make fun of his weight? That's beneath this board.

No it's not beneath this board or myself for the record.

But Spearo is not the Administrator of this board and his insult isn't in the thread title. But you already knew all of this and still couldn't pass up the opportunity to fan the flame.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No it's not beneath this board or myself for the record.

But Spearo is not the Administrator of this board and his insult isn't in the thread title. But you already knew all of this and still couldn't pass up the opportunity to fan the flame.
I love these lectures. You become a little more unloveable by the day.

We’ve got PE and Euro, we don’t need a third finger wagger to “get our minds right”.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Jackie Smith was in the sunset of a great NFL career when that unfortunate drop happened.

I'm probably not alone in saying I felt for the guy, really felt for him. We all eff up. He chose the wrong stage.

Didn't Ditka play for the Cowboys in the twilight of his tight end career?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator