Texas AD Fired

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Kudos Dub, you win the "Most Predictable Poster of the Year Award." It was funny for a while, but it's honestly grown really old. For God's sake Law has moved onto other things. We get it. You don't like Foley and you nut when another school fires an AD because you think we should do the same. I'd love to hear your thoughts on any other relative topic. QB situation, stance on who should get more carries, the line, recruiting, anything not related to popcorn... Don't be deadweight bro.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Ray Finkle;n279343 said:
Kudos Dub, you win the "Most Predictable Poster of the Year Award." It was funny for a while, but it's honestly grown really old. For God's sake Law has moved onto other things. We get it. You don't like Foley and you nut when another school fires an AD because you think we should do the same. I'd love to hear your thoughts on any other relative topic. QB situation, stance on who should get more carries, the line, recruiting, anything not related to popcorn... Don't be deadweight bro.
You asked so here it is grier should be the starter, kt should get the bulk of the carries, recruiting is not good right now and i think the off.line is a work in progress. You must be psychic i never mentioned stupid ass foley

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
dubster1;n279354 said:
You asked so here it is grier should be the starter, kt should get the bulk of the carries, recruiting is not good right now and i think the off.line is a work in progress. You must be psychic i never mentioned stupid ass foley
Now that you posted something I'll reply to it (and I don't think I've heard any of these thoughts from you). I can accept everything but the last comment. Do you think I'm frickin retarded?

"good decision don't stand by and watch your program go into the toilet fire they ass!"

"You do whatever it takes:fistbump:"

Yeah, real leap of faith to guess where that's directed

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Ray Finkle;n279361 said:
Now that you posted something I'll reply to it (and I don't think I've heard any of these thoughts from you). I can accept everything but the last comment. Do you think I'm frickin retarded?

"good decision don't stand by and watch your program go into the toilet fire they ass!"

Yep you leaped i just gave texas props for pulling the trigger

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
dubster1;n279365 said:

britconfused.gif

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not surprised he was the AD instituting charges for silly crap on alumni ticking off a lot of boosters etc. at Texas. I think he said coaches would have to pay for their meals also when eating with players - just a straight up moron it sounded like. Not sure who was worse him or that idiot Michigan had as an AD before.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
UT has all this coming to them and more. It was this guy's predecessor - DeLoss Dodds - who precipitated the whole conference realignment circle jerk that's gone on the last 4 years. When he started Longhorn Network, TA&M, Mizzou, NU and others bolted the Big 12. This all caused reactions in SEC, PAC12 and ACC.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Omg, dubster and rays conversation is hilarious :rotfl:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n279365 said:

[video=youtube;g0j2dVuhr6s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0j2dVuhr6s[/video]

Dec 10, 2014
Ray Finkle;n279343 said:

I wish I could like a post ten times.

Dec 10, 2014
Ray Finkle;n279361 said:

:owned:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n279496 said:
So you are alleging that comment was not a backhanded shot at Foley?

:popcorn:
Are you alleging that you can't read?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n279495 said:
QB situation, stance on who should get more carries, the line, recruiting, anything not related to popcorn
Let me take a stab at it...

qb situation - muschamp recruited them but its foleys fault bc he hired chump, bottom line qbs suck right now.

carries - other than 2 true freshman we have crappy RBs b/c muschamp recruited them, so again, foleys responsible, he sucks and so do most of the RBs.

o-line - we have no players b/c muschamp never recruited them or developed the ones we had and foley allowed it to go on, muschamp sucks, our o-line sucks, but most importantly foley sucks.

recruiting - see o-line, foley sucks.

anything besides popcorn - that includes foley, and he sucks.

:lol2:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What if Foley started a popcorn business that made the most delicious popcorn in all the land?

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n279716 said:
What if Foley started a popcorn business that made the most delicious popcorn in all the land?

:scratchchin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.