Thank God for Jeremy Foley

Muschamp wasn't a mistake to begin with. His contract extension was. And Foley took his crow, and reevaluated.

Coach McElwain is a slam-dunk hire. Thank god we have the the best athletic director in the country.

Attachments

• conv_4754.jpeg
    conv_4754.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 97
Law98gator;n290323 said:
We all love Mac now. And Grier. And Call away. And Kelvin.

Eat your crow, and it's done. You were a complete POS about Mac's coaching hires. Eat your crow, and it is done, and we move on.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
crow.jpg
Nothing takes better.

2ndAmend

PatDooleySucks;n290319 said:
Muschamp wasn't a mistake to begin with. His contract extension was. And Foley took his crow, and reevaluated.

Coach McElwain is a slam-dunk hire. Thank god we have the the best athletic director in the country.

MODS, ain't asking again, where's that damn NOT LIKE button... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

T REX

We're really getting ahead of ourselves. It's Ole Piss. I think Coach Mac did a tremendous job. Grier is flashing signs that he is a baller. Lots to be happy about. Why don't we enjoy the win instead of this trash?

I'll gladly eat any and all crow when that time comes. It's not time. What a great win though.

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
This was after the Ole Miss win. I don't think there was anyone who wasn't on board at that point. What a fun game that was. And it all came crashing down about 9 days later. :facepalm:

FlGator19382

This was after the Ole Miss win. I don't think there was anyone who wasn't on board at that point. What a fun game that was. And it all came crashing down about 9 days later. :facepalm:

Yeah I was definitely on board after that win because it finally felt like we had an offense again then the whole Grier debacle happened and it was all down here from there.

Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
I respectfully ask that the OP dislike be forensically analyzed for its born-on date. I'm highly suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.