Thanks Fooley

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This guy is not grillin. Pretty sure that's his real name, actually.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, ive had a few beers but dont i remember Mcphail from the old board?

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
No. just stating the obvious. A NIGHT GAME for us in BR does not beau well with us in getting to ATL... Are YOU not watching this game??
giphy.gif

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No. just stating the obvious. A NIGHT GAME for us in BR does not beau well with us in getting to ATL... Are YOU not watching this game??
Fairly certain part of the agreement was that the game would not start after 3:30pm.
Secondly, Ole Miss is a team that gave up 230+ rushing yards to......Wofford.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:bsmeter:

Actually, I agree with you....... We should have never given up a home game, much less two!

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Yeah, ive had a few beers but dont i remember Mcphail from the old board?
Law,

My lack of posts is not of personal preference only a lack of opportunity to the board as I once had when it was the GSMB. Please do not neglect the lack of posts to the board with my over knowledge of the GSMB. My opportunity to the board is not my choice only lack of access due to means outside of my control, unfortunately. Apologies.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Oh relax. He only has 250 yards on 7 carries, no big deal.

3 70+ yard TD runs where not a soul touched him. Any fast RB can run for a TD if nobody touches them. All on the same play, run over right tackle, 3 times over and Ole Piss refused to put anybody near that hole, 3 times. Refusing to play D is how they blew a huge lead to the assnoles to lose, but that was due to them refusing to cover any receiver within 10 yards. Nothing I'm seeing in this game makes me think lsu is unbeatable. We would run Ole Piss out. We have a even-up chance against lsu if Ol' Hee Haw pulls his head out of his azz.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Law,

My lack of posts is not of personal preference only a lack of opportunity to the board as I once had when it was the GSMB. Please do not neglect the lack of posts to the board with my over knowledge of the GSMB. My opportunity to the board is not my choice only lack of access due to means outside of my control, unfortunately. Apologies.

We're you banned from your local libraries?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
3 70+ yard TD runs where not a soul touched him. Any fast RB can run for a TD if nobody touches them. All on the same play, run over right tackle, 3 times over and Ole Piss refused to put anybody near that hole, 3 times. Refusing to play D is how they blew a huge lead to the assnoles to lose, but that was due to them refusing to cover any receiver within 10 yards. Nothing I'm seeing in this game makes me think lsu is unbeatable. We would run Ole Piss out. We have a even-up chance against lsu if Ol' Hee Haw pulls his head out of his azz.
Not sure what you're getting at here. Fournette is by far the best running back in college football. Are you denying that? Hell, he ran for 180+ yards on us two years ago when our defense was a lot better.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
LsU Qb is horrendous. Fournette saved their arse tonight. A basic don't count me out for the NFL draft

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law,

No worries. Post often.

Were just getting strafed by a troll. You happened to reappear at just that time. Once you uploaded your avatar it I remembered.

Welcome back!

Last edited:

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Not sure what you're getting at here. Fournette is by far the best running back in college football. Are you denying that? Hell, he ran for 180+ yards on us two years ago when our defense was a lot better.

Just what I said. Hit Fournette at the line of scrimmage and he goes down. Want to let him loose for a home run TD without any defender getting within 5n yards of him? Goodbye, TD lsu.

And just what are you getting at? Give up because Fournette will surely run over us? BS. We can beat lsu with Fournette. Not scared of any RB or any other player from any team. Apparently you are.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
No worries. Post often.

Were just getting strafed by a troll. And you happened to reappear at just that time.
No troll. Lack of access. I can view y'alls posts daily but when I go to sign in and post I get the the fatal access denied error. So I must take Alternative measures to posts :).

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Just what I said. Hit Fournette at the line of scrimmage and he goes down. Want to let him loose for a home run TD without any defender getting within 5n yards of him? Goodbye, TD lsu.

And just what are you getting at? Give up because Fournette will surely run over us? BS. We can beat lsu with Fournette. Not scared of any RB or any other player from any team. Apparently you are.
Not scared. Realistic. I will eat humble crow pie until my fingers can't type if fournette doesn't blow up our D. Especially if the game is at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator