"That guy on Gatorchatter is always wrong"

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n133596 said:
Are you sure they were talking about Ox, did they mention him by name? They could have been referring to Concrete Helmet. :)

:law:

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
The quote should have been "That guy on Gatorchatter is mostly wrong." You've had a couple of true statements.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n133537 said:
By my personal count, you're behind in your battles with T-REX. Most of them are blowouts. Sorry man.

By my personal count, you can spell toolbox without ox. And you're high on crack.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n133678 said:
I suppose you could... but it would like toolb. :dunno:

You've been busy making babies, so I'll give you a pass on completely missing the joke from a few months ago.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The Original DC;n133596 said:
Are you sure they were talking about Ox, did they mention him by name? They could have been referring to Concrete Helmet. :)

Waaaaaaaiitt a minute....Wasn't I the one who told everyone that Freeze wasn't going to be our next coach, and through my source that McElwain was? Wasn't I also the one who warned everyone that Muschamp would likely end up in the SEC and try to poach our recruits and coaches......I think you and others called me a conspiracist and said it would breach his buyout.....

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A Dude over at the GSMB called this place the "Praise Oxen" Board. :)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
thats funny, most people around here give him a ton of crap minus the occasional "thanks for making a site that doesnt suck donkey balls" thread.
GSMB posters are posters wihout the 't'

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n133723 said:
thats funny, most people around here give him a ton of crap minus the occasional "thanks for making a site that doesnt suck donkey balls" thread.
GSMB posters are posters wihout the 't'

We love Ox for making the site, but he isn't immune to ridicule. This place isn't for wimps.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
MJMGator;n133733 said:
We love Ox for making the site, but he isn't immune to ridicule. This place isn't for wimps.

Seriously, he drove a Miata for Petes sake. Your gonna take grief for that

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBenji;n133659 said:

Interesting - though I don't go there much anymore. The Rivals site is pretty slow (the free board anyway) but I still post there and there are a few that are pretty pro-Foley etc. and would try and tell you Foley made no other move but to get McElwain but they would have said the same thing about Freeze if he decided to come here.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Goldkamp comes here and posts from time to time. No need to bang on them. We know we have the best Gator board hands-down. They can go to those other sites for information and then come here to talk about it.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n133683 said:
Waaaaaaaiitt a minute....Wasn't I the one who told everyone that Freeze wasn't going to be our next coach, and through my source that McElwain was? Wasn't I also the one who warned everyone that Muschamp would likely end up in the SEC and try to poach our recruits and coaches......I think you and others called me a conspiracist and said it would breach his buyout.....

Just messin' with ya, Crete. You're actually one of my favorite posters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator