"That guy on Gatorchatter is always wrong"

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
g8rgolfer;n134531 said:
... says the guy named wobble with a still image as AV

It wobbles, you just don't get to see that part.

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
WobbleGator;n134518 said:
How can you be singular but have two gorillas in your AV?

Hmmmm. Good and evil facing off, stalling at a singular point where there is no good nor evil? Shoot man, I don't know haha. Just a username I chose that I've had on an Xbox profile since 2005. Right around the time I started following recruiting on rivals. Then my obsession expanded and I had multiple accounts with Scout, then GC, then 247 and a couple others. It's been a crazy ride.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I'm curious why slevin doesn't post more on this board. He was a staple on GSMB.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Singularity;n134513 said:
Found this site through Gatorbait. Never heard of it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Saw some good info and nice discussion, so I thought I'd join up. Go Gators!

Welcome to the best Gator message board.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n134540 said:
Welcome to the best Gator message board.

There are other Gator Message Boards? :headscratch::run:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n134306 said:
You'll always be one of the better posters on here IMO......as long as you give us practice updates again. Any chance you can get us insight on bowl preparation? I want to know if Mac is looking over Durkins shoulder or offering any advice:suspect2: as I suspect he is.

Nah, no bowl updates from me, I may be able to get us some spring practice updates in a few months. It will be interesting to see the new offensive system with presumably someone other than Driskel getting the reps as QB.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;133683 said:
Waaaaaaaiitt a minute....Wasn't I the one who told everyone that Freeze wasn't going to be our next coach, and through my source that McElwain was? Wasn't I also the one who warned everyone that Muschamp would likely end up in the SEC and try to poach our recruits and coaches......I think you and others called me a conspiracist and said it would breach his buyout.....
you can't spell conspiracist without racist.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n134536 said:
I'm curious why slevin doesn't post more on this board. He was a staple on GSMB.

His romantic life has been roaring since the sex change.

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
oxrageous;n133815 said:
And he got a well-deserved permanent ban from this place. He's a slimy troll, and he's going to take every opportunity he can to take a swipe at me.

Whoever the pos(t)er over on GSMB that is appointed a "Mod" actually told me that he read Orange's posts and he saw nothing to label him a troll! Unreal. That's when that site finally died for me. I'll take the wrong guy's site everyday all day.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This place light years ahead of GSMB. Best thing that ever happened when they shut it down, Thus.....GATORCHATTER. Hey Ox, if you're wrong, don't ever be right.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n134758 said:
This place light years ahead of GSMB. Best thing that ever happened when they shut it down, Thus.....GATORCHATTER. Hey Ox, if you're wrong, don't ever be right.

Ditto 100000*

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n134758 said:

You totally stole my line bro

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks boys. :grouphug:

Vulcan, you're getting very close to becoming a Senior Member.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure that some people know how much time, effort and money Ox put into this place. I know Ox gets a few pennies from ads now--I hope enough to recoup what he paid-- but even that was never a guarantee. I remember once this opened up wondering how the hell we were going to get our members back.

I suggested just opening a google groups or yahoo group. Ox wanted something more. Kudos to him.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised the mods haven't moved this to the Lounge 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.