The Balls on This Guy

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I used to get into the Florida Gym when I was 16 by flashing @jaywalker72 ’s student ID he let me borrow. They barely glanced at those ID’s.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Now that I have you attention, check out this story. You know, I have seen Catch Me If You Can and sometimes wondered if a little bravado really could get you into places you really shouldn't have been able to access. Then I think, its 2021, no way it happens in this day and age. Then I read this. This story about a guy faking being a recruit only to end up in the post-game locker room at A&M is the stuff of legend. Check it out.

How a UTSA Student Faked His Way Into A&M's Locker Room

Color me unsurprised that a Mexican can ignore borders and boundaries in Texas.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
My sister used to do freelance photography in the early/mid nineties.

She created an “all access pass” to Lollapalooza and put it in a baseball card protector, and put it on her neck. She was able to get ON STAGE to take photos of Pearl Jam, the Chili Peppers, and a few more.

Had a beer with Chris Cornell, singer of Soundgarden.

Sisters got bigger balls than me, but that’s like being the tallest midget in the room.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great story but also a bit unnerving since it exposes the poor security at these events.

What would have really made the story interesting is if Jimbo or a staff member had offered him an inducement like all the other recruits

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What would have really made the story interesting is if Jimbo or a staff member had offered him an inducement like all the other recruits
I remember when all the losers used to accuse us of paying.players under Meyer when they lost recruits to us.

Winners land recruits. Kids first want to play for championships and obviously that isnt a priority for this coach or admin.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when all the losers used to accuse us of paying.players under Meyer when they lost recruits to us.

Winners land recruits. Kids first want to play for championships and obviously that isnt a priority for this coach or admin.

It was a joke Donk.
NIL makes cheating a dinosaur and no longer a covert activity.

I am well aware that winners begat winning, I have been around for quite awhile now and have witnessed the UF roller coaster ride

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not a chance I’m going to open this thread.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was in law school. Took a high school senior to her prom. Went to a 21 and up bar afterwards. I gave the meathead bouncer my ID, looked him in the eye, and said “that’s for both of us”.

All he said was “yes sir” and let us in.

:lol:

Alex.
This story sounds far creepier than you think it does.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This story sounds far creepier than you think it does.
That says it all.

Pasty calling you creepy......Mr. Grad Student Banging the Prom Girl Guy.

I have to ride this one for all it's worth because normally Alex is the one riding me.

Last edited:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That says it all.

Pasty calling you creepy......Mr. grad student banging the prom girl Guy
I've done a lot of things in my life I'm not proud of, but banging high school chicks who have daddy issues as a full-grown adult male is not one of them.

How do I know she has daddy issues? Because her dad in that story was either not present or completely uninvolved emotionally with his child. I would no sooner let my daughter go to her prom with a horny adult male in his mid-twenties than I'd let her go to Bike Week with the local Outlaws chapter.

BTW, as much of a scoundrel as I am, I've still always believed that girls with daddy issues are pretty much off-limits until they are about 25. At that stage, you can either guide them toward therapy during your relationship, or wholly embrace it by being their personal Shamen in the boudoir ("Call me Daddy!!"), it's your choice at that juncture.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Walk in like you are supposed to be there. Works damn near every time :lol:
Had a buddy back in the late 90s walk into the Swamp with a beer in his hand from tailgating - showed his ticket, walked in, and started taking a drink before he realized what he'd done. Funny as hell.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I was in law school. Took a high school senior to her prom. Went to a 21 and up bar afterwards. I gave the meathead bouncer my ID, looked him in the eye, and said “that’s for both of us”.

All he said was “yes sir” and let us in.

:lol:

Alex.
I’m guessing you danced to R Kelly at the Prom?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You do realize once @lagator wakes up, you’re toast with this, right?

I’m a little concerned that @TheDouglas78 hasn’t chimed in.

When a dude that preforms at donkey shows is busting a dudes balls for liking them young... there isn't much more to say.... I mean what more could be said after Donkey admits to Alex riding him?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
That says it all.

Pasty calling you creepy......Mr. Grad Student Banging the Prom Girl Guy.

I have to ride this one for all it's worth because normally Alex is the one riding me.
I'm assuming more of that "Reverse Cowboy" position you previously told us you were a fan of?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought this thread was going to be about me. :(

Alex.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.