THE BIG GAME: A comedy film about Gator Nation

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Alex.

Mean Taylor Swift GIF

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Assuming you can't raise the money (and you've got one hell of an uphill battle), does that mean the project is dead?
This is why he should have gone to UF... sure, the film program isn't anywhere near as good, but good luck fund raising from an Alumni Association full of Assistant Managers (Probational), Fry Section.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I'm sure Ox would let you also profile GC in this movie...for a fee of course.
Opening shot takes us into a semi-organized home office with Coast Guard memorabilia on the walls. The camera pans to the back of a figure at the desk of a man holding his head. He has that look of ex-military - shoulders, arms and neck of a guy who was once in great shape and, although a bit broken down, still looks dangerous in that Brock Lesnar sort of way.

As we round his broad shoulders, we see his face contorted in rage. A single name erupts from him as from a volcano, belching rage and hot gasses into the atmosphere…

IMG_7803.jpeg

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
It was a disappointment to my family but the film program at FSU is too good to turn down unfortunately
You should update your "Scenes from a Hibachi Restaurant" film with my local "Florida Man" version... would be compelling stuff! Meth sells!

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps he’s a semi-Nole?

Nah. He's all-Nole.

I suspect he's tryna to make us look like the people who call the Paul Finebaum Show.

Auburn-Alabama would be a better story, especially if he chose the "Kick 6" game. Everything on the line for both teams (FSU wasn't that good during the Meyer/Tebow years).

Or, if he wants to be current, do the story about the first Texas v. Texas A&M game after Texas joins the SEC. That would be a bigger game. Heated rivalry, haven't played in a loooong time.

Alex.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
There is no good light to UF coming out of what would be an interesting concept. Seems more like a satire of Gators than anything.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is why he should have gone to UF... sure, the film program isn't anywhere near as good, but good luck fund raising from an Alumni Association full of Assistant Managers (Probational), Fry Section.

My thoughts as well.

He says that the FSU film school was too good to pass up yet his education landed him in the enviable position of begging fans of a rival school to fund his project.
With this level of strategic thinking I am certain that this project will never come to fruition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator