The blight on college football that is the FSU Seminoles

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I am losing all interest in this sport. Every FSU win is a black mark on college football. Those thugs are immune from any repercussions of off field wrongdoing. The entire program hinges on the ability to recruit low character players and count on incompetent or bias officials to protect them. FSU is a STAIN on college football that needs to be eradicated. I think all it will take is one loss for people that are protecting them to turn on them. BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAN UP AND DO IT! I am beyond furious with this sport right now.

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Our blight is that JF hired a substandard bulldog that had zero head coaching experience and he sent out program backwards 20 years. Foley ruined what SOS built.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator charm;n94657 said:
Our blight is that JF hired a substandard bulldog that had zero head coaching experience and he sent out program backwards 20 years. Foley ruined what SOS built.
As did Urban Meyer for bolting like a chicken $hit coward.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I would love to be the team that takes them down this year, sending their program spiraling out of control

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
backstop13;n94664 said:
I would love to be the team that takes them down this year, sending their program spiraling out of control

I don't think we have a fighting chance in the least. But if we were to beat them, FSU fans would turn on the rapist in an instant

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Swamp Queen;n94659 said:

Can we stop the Urban blame game already, jesus its been almost five years since he's been gone. Yes he did us no favors bolting the way he did but where we are now is all because of Muschamp.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gator charm;94657 said:
I could use about half the emotes on this.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FSU and Winston just can't be beat and when you look at their schedule you can see why.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
backstop13;n94664 said:

Winston will a$$ rape our secondary all day unfortunately.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Swamp Queen;n94659 said:

Meyer did us no favors with the way he left. But he did return to keep the 2010 class together and gave Foley a year to find a replacement. He may have had a hand in this, but his role pales in comparison to the role of Will Muschamp. When he left, we were a bit unbalanced but had talent and the respect of our peers. After four years of WM, we're standing at the edge of the precipice. And knowing that a kid who was committed to us but simply couldn't deal with the disaster that was the 2013 season under WM, ends up being the difference in our rivals winning a game like tonight, is borderline unbearable.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Only shot we have in Tallacrappy is if WM coaches out the string and channels his inner Zook. Our odds are better to root for Dumbazzio and Murphy the week before.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;94684 said:
Swamp Queen;n94659 said:
Meyer did us no favors with the way he left. But he did return to keep the 2010 class together and gave Foley a year to find a replacement. He may have had a hand in this, but his role pales in comparison to the role of Will Muschamp. When he left, we were a bit unbalanced but had talent and the respect of our peers. After four years of WM, we're standing at the edge of the precipice. And knowing that a kid who was committed to us but simply couldn't deal with the disaster that was the 2013 season under WM, ends up being the difference in our rivals winning a game like tonight, is borderline unbearable.

+ one Quintillion

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n94685 said:
Only shot we have in Tallacrappy is if WM coaches out the string and channels his inner Zook. Our odds are better to root for Dumbazzio and Murphy the week before.

We do have one more shot...Ebola

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n94684 said:
After four years of WM, we're standing at the edge of the precipice. And knowing that a kid who was committed to us but simply couldn't deal with the disaster that was the 2013 season under WM, ends up being the difference in our rivals winning a game like tonight, is borderline unbearable.

That was tough watching Cook, Lane (and Rudolph for that matter) score 4 of their TDs.
They looked good though for being Freshmen and all. effin :nole:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GatorBart;n94696 said:
That was tough watching Cook, Lane (and Rudolph for that matter) score 4 of their TDs.

Yet another reason WM should've been fired following the Vu or GSU games. Not sure I've seen a single positive that resulted from that decision to this point.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
soflagator;n94697 said:
Yet another reason WM should've been fired following the Vu or GSU games. Not sure I've seen a single positive that resulted from that decision to this point.

Yep, I feel about the same way. If anything, there has been a lot more negatives.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
soflagator;n94684 said:

I can't believe you took her on - she could and will stomp your nuts in a heartbeat. You are talking to Mrs. Foley you know.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
It was difficult watching the number of talented freshman playing a role in that win and knowing FSU has better depth and a solid freshman class for the future.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n94696 said:

Why? Our buffoon would have them on the sideline holding their helmet in their hands standing next to Adam Lane. We have upperclassmen who "block better" to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.