The "Choke" or the "Shush"...Which was more traumatic for you?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Lol. My dad had the finger snap also. Instant silence in our house. That snap was all business.

I can’t see many others doing it either. But he did it and it appears to have worked. Teammates got behind him (Perine even went ahead and did it) and he played more confident. It was a non issue to everyone but those it was intended for. Those dudes lost their minds over it.

FF is the most despised Gator player ever. Attacks on him moved from playing issues to the personal. He was even criticized for how he walked to and from practice. How he went to party in California when he was really at a QB camp.

He’s actually handled it pretty well. He had a nice season. Hopefully next year even better.
I dont know ... I think LDR would give him a run for his money. Lol.

I just wish Franks would shave off the damn thing on his chin.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are so effing stupid.

hos·tile
Dictionary result for hostile
/ˈhästl,ˈhäˌstīl/
adjective
  1. unfriendly; antagonistic.

It fit the definition to a T.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Neither one bothered me. I was at the shush game in endzone seats.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I got no problem FF shush'ing the crowd. I can't stand when fans boo players. I have no problem with coaches getting booed when warranted but not at all happy with them directed at our players (unless it is a ridiculous unsportsman like type of situation).

I will say this though ... the one thing that FF has done that makes me want to throw some shade his way is the way he ignored CDM when he was doing that little celebration dance on the sideline with FF. That bothered me.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I got no problem FF shush'ing the crowd. I can't stand when fans boo players. I have no problem with coaches getting booed when warranted but not at all happy with them directed at our players (unless it is a ridiculous unsportsman like type of situation).

I will say this though ... the one thing that FF has done that makes me want to throw some shade his way is the way he ignored CDM when he was doing that little celebration dance on the sideline with FF. That bothered me.
Yeah, I’ve never booed our players. Obviously, some fans do but I’ve always thought it was classless. I became a FF when he started showing that fire and his play mirrored it. I’d love to see him have a BIG year and Gator Nation to rally behind him.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, I’ve never booed our players. Obviously, some fans do but I’ve always thought it was classless. I became a FF when he started showing that fire and his play mirrored it. I’d love to see him have a BIG year and Gator Nation to rally behind him.

I am trying to forget everything about FF that happened before Mullen got here. I am looking at this past season as being his first year and excited about the upcoming season. The more and more we peel back the butters onion, we reveal exactly how horrible it was and its enough for me to disregard much of what our players did during that time.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He was even criticized for how he walked to and from practice.
you've made this claim twice now and both times I've corrected you for it. The article referencing the alleged criticisms you are speaking about discussed Frank's leadership qualities and compared them to trask. More specifically it discussed their body language to and from the locker to the field during off season practices and who was leading or following the team. It was extremely complementary of Franks starting he carries himself with confidence, head held high, and was leading the team out from the locker while trask was near the back of the pack and blending in. It further indicated mullen viewed this as an indicator of maturity, positively for Franks while not stating anything further about trask, the implication being negative for trask. Hopefully this will be the last time we have to read this fakenews

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It wouldn't totally surprise me to find out someday if Trask's convenient injury right when he was about to start was some kind of foul play, engineered by Franks.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
And yes, I'm sure FF is much more hated than del cant throw.......

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz
giphy.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It wouldn't totally surprise me to find out someday if Trask's convenient injury right when he was about to start was some kind of foul play, engineered by Franks.
A Tonya Harding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator