The difference with this year compared to last

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I suggest you get over it. He's a kid and he made a dumb decision but he takes no personal responsibility for your frustration as a fan. Sheez.

How many other kids made the same dumb mistake this year?

He's UBER dumb and needs to haul ass.

Sheez.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Sheez.

Well, Treon did only his was with an ILLEGAL substance. Grier took a LEGAL over the counter. Now who should be gone?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Sheez.

He's dumb, I'll grant you that, but what's to be gained for him or the team by his departing? Nothing in my view. Just be patient.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Well, Treon did only his was with an ILLEGAL substance. Grier took a LEGAL over the counter. Now who should be gone?
Grier. Harris did his time. Everyone knows the rules. Everyone. I'll ask again how many other kids were as dumb as Grier. I'll hang up and listen.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Grier. Harris did his time. Everyone knows the rules. Everyone. I'll ask again how many other kids were as dumb as Grier. I'll hang up and listen.

So, Harris did his one game suspension for ILLEGAL drugs and Grier is doing a year for LEGAL supplements.....yea ok. Your brilliant.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What will it take for you to finally admit your boy cant play?
Since your memory is obviously obtunded by whatever type of alcohol you overdosed on last night, do a search and see who "my boy" was even when some said we HAD to redshirt Grier and HAD to play one of the running QBs.

I just dont give Grier a pass for being a fvkking toolbag and getting himself banned.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
One big difference (positive) that I see this year is the production from our receivers; these guys can catch the ball. During the Dawgchump years dropped balls were a habitual problem and already under Mac we've turned the corner. We seem to have a lot of young talent at WR so once we get a real QB in there we should see improvement on the offensive side.

From here, our Def is only going to be worse over the next two years so the O will have be able to score more points.
But why would we have a different qb? Mac hasn't shown any signs of wanting to change qb's. I wouldn't be suprised if he stuck with treon through next year too.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Since your memory is obviously obtunded by whatever type of alcohol you overdosed on last night, do a search and see who "my boy" was even when some said we HAD to redshirt Grier and HAD to play one of the running QBs.

I just dont give him a pass for being a fvkking toolbag and getting himself banned.

I havent seen many give Grier a pass. I dont. He is WAY over punished but still is a selfish dumbass.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As far as I know, no one in basketball or football is as dumb as My Boy Grier.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Harris(several times), Tabor(Twice that we know of), Robinson(Suspended 4 times in 2 seasons), to name a few off the top of my head.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't be suprised if the staff decided to tell grier he should start shopping around for a new school. It takes pure stupidity to be the first qb to get suspended for juicing in the history of football.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I wouldn't be suprised if the staff decided to tell grier he should start shopping around for a new school. It takes pure stupidity to be the first qb to get suspended for juicing in the history of football.

More brilliance.......juicing....hahaha

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Harris(several times), Tabor(Twice that we know of), Robinson(Suspended 4 times in 2 seasons), to name a few off the top of my head.

You are wrong, of course. Keep trying.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No, you just got called on your ignorance. It's ok. It happens to stupid people all the time.

Those guys got busted for PEDs?

No?

Sit the f down dip****. Run along before you get spanked again.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
This situation is exponentially worse because if Grier was here this season was our best immediate shot at a championship. I don't see much QB improvement next year unless a freshman steps up, and the defense will surely regress with the mass exodus to the NFL. I am not going to hate Grier for making a dumb and immature mistake as a kid but there is no doubt he set this team back two seasons.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Those guys got busted for PEDs?

No?

Sit the f down dip****. Run along before you get spanked again.
No. They got busted for illegal drugs and suspended by the UAA.

Grier got popped by the NCAA for taking something legal...once. Not brilliant, but neither is getting popped for weed when it's A) Illegal and B) Can get you suspended and/or thrown off the team for testing positive more than once.

I know you'll have trouble understanding it, even though I connected the dots for you, but hey, I tried.

Nice "spanking" though. Good effort.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No. They got busted for illegal drugs and suspended by the UAA.

Grier got popped by the NCAA for taking something legal...once. Not brilliant, but neither is getting popped for weed when it's A) Illegal and B) Can get you suspended and/or thrown off the team for testing positive more than once.

I know you'll have trouble understanding it, even though I connected the dots for you, but hey, I tried.

Nice "spanking" though. Good effort.
I'm sorry you can't read. Grier got busted for something far worse. The NCAA doesn't like cheaters. How many other kids got busted for PED use? I'm still waiting on the answer. Dip****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.