The difference with this year compared to last

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I'm sorry you can't read. Grier got busted for something far worse. The NCAA doesn't like cheaters. How many other kids got busted for PED use? I'm still waiting on the answer. Dip****.
Your original complaint said nothing about PED usage. You asked who on the team has done worse than Grier, not who on the team has also used PEDs and gotten busted for them.

Don't get butthurt because you now look like a fool.

This isn't the first or last time you'll look like a complete buffoon on this board.

We get it, you dislike winning. Cool if that's your thing to be a constant pisser and moaner, you're definitely not alone there. Just don't act like the team isn't full of kids who've also done stupid sh!t and gotten 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th chances.

Thanks for the education, dip****.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I guess since rape isn't cheating it's okay by you guys.
I can't wait for Grier to start next year and y'all stand on your principles and turn in your Gator cards because we're playing a cheater.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If he's guilty of anything, it's being a dumbass. Cheating? Hell, he probably lost some of his hair from taking that shyt.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's guilty of being a dumbass. Send him and his douche bag dad packing. They can go free Willy somewhere else.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sorry you can't read. Grier got busted for something far worse. The NCAA doesn't like cheaters. How many other kids got busted for PED use? I'm still waiting on the answer. Dip****.
You're barking up the wrong tree with this nonsense. Using illegal or banned substances makes no difference. Either is equally as stupid as the other when your scholarship and NFL future is on the line. All equally stupid, and risky to themselves and the team. You're just pissed at Grier and can't see logic through your blood red tear filled eyes. I suggest you get some help with your anger issues. If we kicked every 18-21 year old that did something stupid off the team, we would be a team of walk-ons losing 8-9 games every year. :facepalm:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when people thought Treon was going to work out earlier this year? Good times.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Your original complaint said nothing about PED usage. You asked who on the team has done worse than Grier, not who on the team has also used PEDs and gotten busted for them.

Don't get butthurt because you now look like a fool.

This isn't the first or last time you'll look like a complete buffoon on this board.

We get it, you dislike winning. Cool if that's your thing to be a constant pisser and moaner, you're definitely not alone there. Just don't act like the team isn't full of kids who've also done stupid sh!t and gotten 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th chances.

Thanks for the education, dip****.

I asked which kids were as dumb as Grier. He got a YEAR. No one else did. Grier KNOWS as does everyone that you can't take any supplements. How many other kids in the NCAAs got a year ban?

Unless math has changed recently...getting suspended for ONE year is DUMBER than everyone else by far.

Go back to elementary school and learn how to count, dip****.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You're barking up the wrong tree with this nonsense. Using illegal or banned substances makes no difference. Either is equally as stupid as the other when your scholarship and NFL future is on the line. All equally stupid, and risky to themselves and the team. You're just pissed at Grier and can't see logic through your blood red tear filled eyes. I suggest you get some help with your anger issues. If we kicked every 18-21 year old that did something stupid off the team, we would be a team of walk-ons losing 8-9 games every year. :facepalm:

Are you having math issues as well? Tell me how a game or two is equal to a year. Grier is by far the biggest idiot. I'm still waiting for the list of kids that also got a year. Thanks for your help.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think T's been hitting the white sauce a little too hard since last night......

:popcorn:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's going to be another looooong off season around here... whew!

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
I guess since rape isn't cheating it's okay by you guys.
I can't wait for Grier to start next year and y'all stand on your principles and turn in your Gator cards because we're playing a cheater.

If and that's a big if Grier starts next year I will support him because unlike Wintson and Cook he actually will have paid for his mistake. There's a big difference in supporting criminals who haven't been brought to justice and supporting a kid who broke a rule, not a crime, and paid for his mistake.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If and that's a big if Grier starts next year I will support him because unlike Wintson and Cook he actually will have paid for his mistake. There's a big difference in supporting criminals who haven't been brought to justice and supporting a kid who broke a rule, not a crime, and paid for his mistake.

See this, this this! I don't understand guys like TRex point of view at all. Grier is paying the price for his mistake. The whole team is paying the price. It's not at all the same thing as breaking the law punching and raping women and getting scott free with it. Grier will be MORE than properly punished by the time he's eligible to play again. WAY MORE than properly punished. He didn't even break the law. He just broke a very stupid NCAA rule that shouldn't have carried the punishment it does in the first place. I'll say it again and again. Taking an over-the-counter supplement, is NOT juicing. It's not even giving him an advantage over ANYBODY because EVERY swinging di<k in every locker room across the nation can walk into GNC or some other vitamin shop and buy the exact same thing. It's LEGAL! EVERYBODY has access! There is no performance advantage gained from over-the-counter supplements. Period!

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Grier has payed a long and harsh punishment. To those that say he should be gone, I don't agree at all and think it was an honest mistake and was a brutally punished. I will welcome him back with open arms.

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
See this, this this! I don't understand guys like TRex point of view at all. Grier is paying the price for his mistake. The whole team is paying the price. It's not at all the same thing as breaking the law punching and raping women and getting scott free with it. Grier will be MORE than properly punished by the time he's eligible to play again. WAY MORE than properly punished. He didn't even break the law. He just broke a very stupid NCAA rule that shouldn't have carried the punishment it does in the first place. I'll say it again and again. Taking an over-the-counter supplement, is NOT juicing. It's not even giving him an advantage over ANYBODY because EVERY swinging di<k in every locker room across the nation can walk into GNC or some other vitamin shop and buy the exact same thing. It's LEGAL! EVERYBODY has access! There is no performance advantage gained from over-the-counter supplements. Period!
http://www.drugfreesport.com/drug-resources/faq.asp

I think it is pretty obvious why you aren't allowed to take supplements. There is the possibility of PEDs. It's all there. Don't take it. Everyone knows. Grier is being punished but he also screwed the team over for 2 separate seasons. Sorry but that is inexcusable. Just move on and recruit someone else. He basically put the program on hold for two f ing years. How many other kids are this stupid? I keep asking but you guys aren't saying...is it because there aren't any others?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I think it is pretty obvious why you aren't allowed to take supplements. There is the possibility of PEDs. It's all there. Don't take it. Everyone knows. Grier is being punished but he also screwed the team over for 2 separate seasons. Sorry but that is inexcusable. Just move on and recruit someone else. He basically put the program on hold for two f ing years. How many other kids are this stupid? I keep asking but you guys aren't saying...is it because there aren't any others?

I hope you aren't a parent, otherwise I might fear for your kids' safety. Your level of intolerance is insanely high. This is a kid, a 19-year-old kid who went into a GNC store and made a dumb but honest mistake. It wasn't some premeditated plot aimed at undermining the system or "screwing" his teammates.

There have been countless examples of UF football players making bonehead mistakes, several of Grier's teammates included among them. He happens to be the quarterback, a good one at that, and the infraction unfortunately falls under the NCAA's umbrella of cheating, but don't try and spin this like the kid was intentionally cheating and so he needs to be erased from roster. I'm absolutely convinced he wasn't.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Actually there is one person more stupid....

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member

the otc supplement is a good excuse... dude could have tested positive for steroids... he did gain 40 lbs in the offseason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.