"The fringe of the fanbase."

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just MHO -- essentially all his life, Grier had been showing himself superior to all competitors.
His & Dad's guarantee request was most likely for Mac to agree that if Grier showed better performance than
others, he would not be diminished by his prior poor choice which Mac wants proven to have consequences.
Plus, did Grier "pick up" that Mac was overly "connecting" to Jack del Rio's kid "? I bet it was noticeable.
Would any of you totally trust Mac to pick the rightful QB ? Especially after WG served a year's shame
suspension bringing the imposition of HC Mac being the coach who snatched the honest ongoing Gator QB
to replace him with a "caught-cheater"?

Immediately next year at WVU, we will all be able to evaluate the true worth of QB-Grier, thereby truly
evaluating Mac's ability at laser-focus on a QB's worth.??

Yep if Grier doesn't average 300 yards a game in that WV offense in the Big 12 he might have some issues after all.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
For every "top shelf" player UF has on it's roster those programs have 3.....For every 2nd shelf player(solid contributor) UF has, they have at least 2 to 3.....For every 3rd shelf player we have........Well I guess we lead in one kind of player:woohoo:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
i have a hunch that he gets a 4th year regardless of his record next year.
I agree. There is nothing to indicate this AD is going to be an improvement over Fooley in the firing department and isn't Fooley still around as advisor to the president of something. Not an encouraging scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.