The Gators will beat LSU and Georgia

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There was nothing that I saw that would lead me to believe that Florida would be out of any game the rest of the way. Now comes the task of making it workman like. Not get the big head or let up. Now is not the time. When Zuniga returns, everyone better look the hell out. I was please how the team played totally. Lets not look past LSU, but yes, UF has what it take to win all of these.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
I had very little concern with the Auburn game, and felt we would win bigger. The turnovers killed us. We are heading out to Red Stick and I'm a little nervous. Last time I was there was '09. LSU scores in bunches. I know they haven't faced a good defense, but I'm worried we will not be able to score with them. I feel like you would have to score over 28-30 to beat LSU. I'm very surprised at the 13-point line on the game though. Seems way out of line. Hoping we can rattle Burrow like last year.
UGA doesn't concern me as much. I think we beat them but 9+ points assuming all important Gators are healthy.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do tell. I'd like to hear more.
I watched the first part of the Tennessee game with a friend and he was naming several players that were hurt. This was after their freshman DL went down early. He may have just poor talking in the Dooley mode.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think we split... a hard fought game this weekend but come up a little short. We come in hungry and angry against the ball lickers and whip their tails all the way back to athens.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
This may be true but I’d love it if Davis would stop tackling like his arms were amputated.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying their all world. Just highlighting that they aren't nearly the liability we all thought coming into the year.

Stiner must be a really hard worker in practice. Somehow he keeps finding himself on the field in spite of what seems like coverage lapses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.