The Green Jacket Thread

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
elitist sport. Is it a sport. Leisurely stroll in a beautiful setting hitting a stationary ball after much study with a bag full of different clubs. My daughter asked the other day why NHL players love golf. I said darling "all pro athletes want to be golfers cause its safer, easier and much less conditioning while still good $$$$$$"

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man I'm watching online since its not on TV yet out here anyway, its freaking raining hard and these guys are slapping it all over the place. I just saw Cam Young hit a driver off the tee that went about 45 degrees left of target, probably entered the trees about 50 yards from the tee. Its a slop fest.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Welp they finally blew the horn. Play suspended. Doubt they'll resume.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I wouldn’t mind seeing Lefty win but I doubt it will happen.

I have no problem with Koepka being a LIV guy. I do have a problem with him being a Nole so I don’t think I’ll pull for him.

Maybe Schefler can rally big.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
elitist sport. Is it a sport. Leisurely stroll in a beautiful setting hitting a stationary ball after much study with a bag full of different clubs. My daughter asked the other day why NHL players love golf. I said darling "all pro athletes want to be golfers cause its safer, easier and much less conditioning while still good $$$$$$"
Clearly you have no clue how hard the game is at that level.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I knew a guy from Palatka who was on The Hogan Tour. He explained...skill-wise, he's as good as the guys on the pro tour. the difference is the consistency. they play like that all the time, and that's the difficult part.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
But, still, it's just golf. A reason to get away from the wife and responsibilities for half a day and drink beer. :lol:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
But, still, it's just golf. A reason to get away from the wife and responsibilities for half a day and drink beer. :lol:
Nah when I played it wasn't just golf. It was damned near a religion. I don't know if it is anymore.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Okay, for any Tiger nutswingers still hanging around this board, are y’all finally willing to acknowledge that Tiger won’t be catching Nicklaus’ 18 major victories, something I’ve been saying now for nearly 20 years?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, for any Tiger nutswingers still hanging around this board, are y’all finally willing to acknowledge that Tiger won’t be catching Nicklaus’ 18 major victories, something I’ve been saying now for nearly 20 years?
I blame Elin for being a cold fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.