The Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Philly are a good nfc East playoff bound team and we only lost by one score in a game where the qb absolutely **** the bed. They game planned well for us but enough plays were made on both sides of the ball that, if Trevor hadn’t taken such a huge step back, we could have taken that game. He left a ton of points out there and gifted them 17-24. Missing that throw to Agnew on second down that would have been a TD was where it started to unravel.
Full disclosure I didn’t get to watch the game. But we were up 14-0. Apparently TL turned it over multiple times? We can’t do that.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sad Man GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival
Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Full disclosure I didn’t get to watch the game. But we were up 14-0. Apparently TL turned it over multiple times? We can’t do that.

We were in position to score on two occasions and in fg range on another and he turned the ball over in each case. Easily the difference in the game. Even though hurts and Philly got points, it always came on the heels of turnovers. This one is on Lawrence.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We were in position to score on two occasions and in fg range on another and he turned the ball over in each case. Easily the difference in the game. Even though hurts and Philly got points, it always came on the heels of turnovers. This one is on Lawrence.

I’m hesitant to believe Philly is what they appear. That’s what a life of being an Eagle does to you. But I do think they’re solid. Jags have no shame in the game today. Not sure they aren’t the best team in the state right now, and arguably the most upside. Pederson is a great coach. If he can stabilize things, as he appears to have done, Jax is in great shape.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Philly are a good nfc East playoff bound team and we only lost by one score in a game where the qb absolutely **** the bed. They game planned well for us but enough plays were made on both sides of the ball that, if Trevor hadn’t taken such a huge step back, we could have taken that game. He left a ton of points out there and gifted them 17-24. Missing that throw to Agnew on second down that would have been a TD was where it started to unravel.

Nailed it…I see progress here and there from last year but I’m not buying into the #1 overall pick hype yet

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It didn't.

Jags suck again. T Lawrence our "generational" Q.B. will be at best average, all the tools, no football sense.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
That offense sucks out loud.

That QB sucks out loud.

He missed a dozen open throws and that pick inside the ten on second and one when he could have walked to first down was the most bone headed thing I’ve ever seen.

He’s losing games single-handedly and definitely does NOT have the clutch gene.

The running game is solid, but unless the play calling is just right or involves short easy five yard throws, Lawrence is sure to give the ball away. He stinks. Another qb bust for the jags. He can’t be trusted to make a play and will have to be kept on the shortest leash possible.

They’ll give him into next season before benching and then offloading him, but it doesn’t matter. He does not have it. He’s wasting better play by a defense that is doing enough to win games.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That QB sucks out loud.

He missed a dozen open throws and that pick inside the ten on second and one when he could have walked to first down was the most bone headed thing I’ve ever seen.

He’s losing games single-handedly and definitely does NOT have the clutch gene.

The running game is solid, but unless the play calling is just right or involves short easy five yard throws, Lawrence is sure to give the ball away. He stinks. Another qb bust for the jags. He can’t be trusted to make a play and will have to be kept on the shortest leash possible.

They’ll give him into next season before benching and then offloading him, but it doesn’t matter. He does not have it. He’s wasting better play by a defense that is doing enough to win games.
Yep. [sigh....] The Jags still suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.