The Kentucky Basketball Team Declares for NBA

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
The NBA has new rules to declare for the draft. Players can put in their name and withdraw without penalty. They can also attend the combine, and withdraw up to 10 days after the combine. So Calipari has advised his whole team to declare, even the walkons. Gotta love Calipari. Now he can tell recruits, my whole team declared for the draft!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab...-player-will-declare-for-draft-225836552.html

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's brilliant move by Calipari, because as he is trying to get a new class, all the positions are open. He will be able to show that he has had a number of one and dones. That he is a stepping stone for the NBA.

It's douchy as ****, but brilliant at the same time.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He can say. "No coach cares more about my players' future."
That's the best ever recruiting ploy at going after the best of the best in high school.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
He makes a mockery of the collegiate model then complains he got a higher seed than a&m. The committee sent him a message and he obviously didn't listen.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What an attention whore. It's an over the top douche bag move. I hope everyother college coach does this too and it ruins the new rule. Then everybody can blame Calipari.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
What an attention whore. It's an over the top douche bag move. I hope everyother college coach does this too and it ruins the new rule. Then everybody can blame Calipari.

I would like to see where Rimmer falls.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I bet Jim Harbaugh was on the phone with the NCAA as soon as he heard about this getting permission to get a few of his players back

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Calipari may never get another team like the 2012 championship team he coached. He followed that up with an early NIT exit along with getting swept by UF 3 times and Wisconsin finally showing everyone KY was not as good as their own fans thought they were. Followed up with an early exit from the tourney thanks to the Hoosiers
They seem to have another strong class coming in, but I believe they could turn out worse than the 2015-2016 squad. I'm predicting they'll end up like the Nerlens Noel led squad.
I also see the rat face at Puke U is resorting to bringing in one and dones as he looks to be done with coaching in a few years.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
What an attention whore. It's an over the top douche bag move.

Did you steal that from Calipari's resume? He does take pride in being the best douche bag attention whore.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Imagine if Billy D had the kind of talent that this DB has had. Only one title with that amount of riches is embarrassing.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I prefer my calipari fried, it's too chewy baked.
I like my Campari on ice.
camparicut.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator